Bellazon

Editorials

rosada

4 hours ago, michelabella said:

That cover is funny. ^ The two women Tom supposedly linked to post Gisele.  tabloids lol. 

What cover? The last posts do not open...just looking like dead links to me

• 3 weeks later...

Wow Gisele tried for Vogue Russia’s first cover but no one knew who she was yet so she was passed up. Until a few months later…

A cover that never happened for a magazine that no longer exists Many happy returns to @gisele who turned 43 yesterday, and who would have been 17 or just turned 18 when @perryogdenphotographed these beautiful images for the launch issue of Russian Vogue, back in 1998. The story (pix on the swipe), “Beloved Big Sister,” casts Gisele as a young teacher, going back to school for a new term with the kids from школа 1239 in Moscow Perry also shot some lovely cover tries, which I mocked upWe all agreed they were really pretty but no one knew who this sweet teenager from Brazil was, so they never ran. A couple of months later @robinderrick put her on the cover of British Vogue and the rest, as they say, is history The shoot — styled by our Fashion Director @katharinaolgaflohr with hair by James Brown and makeup by Ian Jeffrey — is still utterly charming, but you can’t help but wonder whatever happened to the kids in these pictures...

Instagram/theartdictator

IMG_8112.jpeg IMG_8113.jpeg IMG_8114.jpeg

Mia (Honduras)-- 4/06/2014

Also Newspaper Supplement

I don't know if it is allowed but I have posted most of the magazines on various celebrities on this site and this forum has helped me find better quality covers and correct many mistakes others have made.

I reached over the 1000 covers marker on Gisele (only central theme on the cover no small image)

The rest that are missing are for the covers that I have no clue for the county of origin or date of publication

https://www.famousfix.com/topic/gisele-bundchen/magazines

8hp2npp1v7uznzp8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, radolgc said:

Every special of Elle with a big model on the cover has many editorials with the model by different photographers and it is many pages, so Gisele will be featured on at least 150 pages or more.

There’s another cover with Malika Louback, so it’s possible, that main editorials will be divided between them two.

I just hope Gisele’s editorial has at least 10 photos and I would be really,really happy if there are more editorials with her. Fingers crossed.