Bellazon

Editorials

rosada

omg :woot: Well she can't do no wrong for me, but these are beautiful! :wub:

Some info -

Gisele Bundchen stars not one but four versions of the July cover of Vogue Brazil, which hits newsstands on Thursday (30/06). The top appears in very different climates: glamorous, military and already anticipating the 2012 summer swimwear. The covers are pictures of the fashion editorials she also photographed for the magazine. The top was spotted in the Amazon by Jacques Dequeker and New York by renowned fashion photographer Patrick Demarchelier. Altogether there are 32 pages of Gisele.

"How to select only one photo of her?" Asked Daniel Hawk, editorial director of Vogue. "There was no consensus, so we decided to publish four," he says. "The swimsuit is beautiful and have fashion appeal. It is a statement of fashion and attitude. The knitting is usually more pleasing to the male audience, "she says.

The Poas dress by Stella McCartney is signed by Demarchelier. "She looks like a snake, '" says Daniela. "The military style that has shown because all want to be Gisele, just beautiful," she concludes.

There is yet another surprise: the subscribers will gain a fifth version. The photo appears in a bathing suit that Gisele will get no calls to the subscribers cover. A photo to collect. "We wanted to really make this edition a gift for the reader of banking and a liking for the subscriber," explains the director.

http://vogue.globo.com/mundo-vogue/a-vogue...-em-todas-elas/

Yayyyyyyyyyy for the Vogue Brazil!!!!! :dance: :woot:

I love all 4 covers but if I had to choose a fav, I'd pick the 3rd one! Which one would you ladies pick?

Looks soooo incredible!!!! Now I am pumped for the editorial!!!! :clap: :dance: