Bellazon

Editorials

rosada

yeah, different pics will be great,there's so many great pics from these 4 editorials and hope they'll use them :cain:

loved "Survivor" and "Linhas do Tempo" shoots the best! :wub: it really should be difficult to choose only one from 4 shoots,mmm they could use other pic for subscribers' cover :laugh:

I loved that too!

OMG thank you soooooooo much sick!!! They are amazing!! :woot: :woot: :dance: :bounce:

I really love the "Flor da Pele" by Jacques Dequeker, its such a beautiful, beachy look, and I love it.

But I also really love the "Linhas do Tempo" by Patrick Demarchelier, looks very classic and modern.

Oh...

And I also really love the "Como uma Deusa" by Jacques Dequeker, it has such a Greek Goddess vibe, and its fabulous.

But I do love the "Survivor" by Jacques Dequeker! Its like shes a sexy fashionista stranded in the jungle.

I guess I love them all!! :rofl:

I guess we're no different than the Vogue Br editors; can't just choose one. :laugh:

haha your right!! What I said in my post is probably what the Vogue editors were saying to eachother. Then a genius said "Why can't we use them all?" : :D

Thanks sick for the avis!

hope to see HQs soon :cain:

yeah her legs are amazing! sometimes when I look at Gisele's body,I wonder if she is real :laugh: great body! :wub:

and I have to mention that sometimes after baby birth,women's legs change,their legs aren't as good as they were before pregnancy,but Gi's legs still look amazing! :wub: