Bellazon

Man, that was random!!

Morgey

You guys are all tiny:laugh:, if I was 140 lbs, that would be malnutrition.

I'm 6'1" and 185lbs, exactly where I should be for my age and height. ;) Started working out before going to Marine Corps bootcamp in 2000 gained a lot of muscle mass. Thank god I got sick as shit, or else I would be in Iraq or Afghanistan right now. :/

You guys are all tiny:laugh:, if I was 140 lbs, that would be malnutrition.  

I'm 6'1" and 185lbs, exactly where I should be for my age and height. ;)  Started working out before going to Marine Corps bootcamp in 2000 gained a lot of muscle mass.  Thank god I got sick as shit, or else I would be in Iraq or Afghanistan right now. :/

don't go back to iraq :( :cry: or wherever... :/

what's the paper on? I'll proof read it if you want, Im good at proof reading.

it's for anatomy, supposed to be on down syndrome. my partner is suppose to email the pages that she's done to me but i'be checked my email about 100 times and i still don't have it. i called her and she said she has internet problems and she will go to her aunt's to mail it...still no news...kind of frustrating because i don't want to worry about it for the whole day.people are so unreliable these days... :/

This goes along with the randmoness I mention earlier. I wrote the scene where our hero (ME!) meets the character inspired by Adriana Lima. Enjoy!

Danger awaits him at every turn. . .

In a matter of hours the detail was up and moving again. The roads in the rural regions of Sar were narrow and poorly built, so the long line of intermingled hoern riders and walkers stretched for nearly a kilometer in rows of two. The command staff formed ranks in the middle, starting with Armas, who somehow managing to share a map with a man I didn’t recognize.

Behind Armas, Noran and Alessa talked excitedly in hushed tones. Alessa’s hair was still amazing, and I reminded myself to ask her if she had added anymore of the “secret ingredient” after the night before.

Next was the mysterious Josep, flanked by the ever watchful green eyes of Anaba. She nodded at me once in a while to assure me, as well as herself, that I was in no danger.

Karm flanked me to the right, and bringing up the rear was Gus and the Cenarion Patra. There was little talking between the brutish Zabrak and the slim model from Cenar.

About two hours into the trip a strange sensation washed over me. I felt lost, like I was missing something only I knew I wasn’t. There was, however, something missing, some part of me was missing that I couldn’t explain. Something that I had felt that I never noticed before had suddenly been stripped away, and I stared up at the shadowy figures in front of me desperate for answers.

The clouds now completely blacked out the light from Sar’s moons, and the only figures I could perceive were those backlight against the soft green and blue glow of data pads.

Not far up ahead someone broke the line and starting walking against the flow towards me. The figure moved swiftly and elegantly past the marching soldiers towards the rear of the column. I guessed from her shapely figure and revealing attire that she was one of the dozens of Saran women who had pledged themselves to the cause.

Knowing that the bulk of the Saran detachment lay behind me, I let myself relax. Moonlight broke through the clouds again and illuminated the path ahead.

As if drawn like a magnet, my eyes washed over the Saran woman approaching me and fixed solidly on her eyes. I caught my breath as the stunning steel blue eyes flashed maliciously towards me, followed by the reflection of moonlight across the blade in her hand.

I could do nothing to break eye-contact with her as the beautiful Saran assassin lunged.