Bellazon

Man, that was random!!

Morgey

i love pork chops :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I got this crazy idea in my head to write a Star Wars fan fiction and use my top five in it. Adriana would be this crazy dark side chick who the main character (me of course) converts to the light side and falls in love with. Ana was gonna be a super sexy security guard, the one you don't wanna cross when she's holding a blaster, Josie was gonna be a Jedi in disguise, Im not sure about Alessandra or Petra maybe I'll just make them models :laugh:

damn 140, Im at 155.

this time last year I was averaging 135 cause I was a scrawny little kid at 5 11. Then during the summer I got a kidney stone and a infection to go along with it. I got so sick I dropped to 115. Now I've started a little weight training and play more soccer and drink more anti-oxidants so that will never happen again!