Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

I seriously doubt herr Klum can extend Luisas current contract without her approval.

He had this option in Janas contract to extend it as he wants, an afaik he did that already in the past... The only thing Luisa could do against that is throwing tons of lawyers at him. Maybe this is the reason for her silence and her stay.

Do you have any source for this sighting in Bremen?

That's right, there was such a clause in the past and it's still not unusual. If it was component of the contract, it is not immoral or inadmissible. Usually there is a period before termination of the contract, in which you can enter an objection. Often before daybreak of last year, depending on the contract. No idea whether luisa or her parents has really signed such a stupid contract. I just hope not. Maybe she has missed the date for the possibility of cancellation of this clause and now she must continue to work for Klum? Or she has not enough money to pay the potential claims for damages.

http://www.canzlei-cramer.de/bag-befristung-im-arbeitsvertrag-und-option-zur-verlaengerung-zulaessig/

yes, they have this paragraph in there contract. sarah-anessa told me last sommer at a berlin fw casting, that mr. klum has the right to extend the contract as long as he want. to get out of it, is a difficult and expensive procedure. thats why they dont give the winners a huge trophy money anymore, cause for example jana and alisar could easily pay they way out of the contract.

And Sarah Anessa got out of it as second winner? Possible she was more engaged and got judical support. I really don't hope Luisa missed the possibilty of cancellation of this clause. It would be a disaster for her carreer if she would have to work again for many times for Mr Klum. But we all don't know what she thinks about this all and possilbe she likes to work for OE. She gets some jobs, has time with her friends and family etc. But I don't hope. She had a great time in Sydney and she worked there in real model life and got much jobs. I think she will miss this and it should have motivated her? But we also don't know if Luisa has ever tried to get judical support? But MM is still there and tolerated by OE. But I think IMG is holding back their engagement because of the unsolved situation with OE? Many questions and no solution....Now we have some outputs from Sydney and her days in Barcelona, also Escada but what will come next?

And Sarah Anessa got out of it as second winner?

The question is if Opa Klum really was interested at all to keep Sarah Anessa. If there is not a big interest by OE to hold her in the Agency, it's for sure much easier to get out of contract. I think, he does not bind the girls generally and reasonably at all. If he just can market someone bad, he certainly has little interest to engage a court process. I think he has a much greater interest in keeping Luisa instead of Sarah Anessa. Luisa is a money machine and a much more famous and puplic person. So it's up to Klum, if he fights for a girl. He has all options.

in German law, there are 3 instanzes (don´t know the english word) in kind of an work-contract, we don´t know if it is such kind of a contract and if Luisa is still using lawyers to help her get out of it. We can only hope she tries best to get out of this contract. I´m not a lawyer so i can´t even imagine how long this can take, depends too on when Luisa was forced to go to justice, maybe he used the Option finally at the last moment he could use it - there has to be a time-limit before the contract normaly ends, until then he must use the Option, else the contract ends. If so, they might still be in court, fighting

Yes, indeed, great news! :) Her measurements are missing, so I guess she is not in London yet, just like with Sydney, where these were added after she arrived there.

Btw, didn't know that Luisa is known as celebrity in the US: The Most Versatile Bob, Ever. This is an american magazine from Chicago. I like the "bobshell" ! :D

And some more from Pepe:

post-67025-0-31407000-1395483656_thumb.j

post-67025-0-03387200-1395483658_thumb.j

post-67025-0-51751200-1395483659_thumb.j