Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Will Luisa tell us that she has a shooting for Cleo Australia?? that would be great. Amazing magazine.

Claudia has done several editorials and covers for this mag. She loved it to work with them. Or she had only have

a funny day there. Don´t know. :gocho: But I don´t know another Cleo and team. This seems to be a thank you to the model.

She seems to be busy working. And great that she thinks of her fans. :flower:

source: her instragram

post-23068-0-77790400-1385452930_thumb.j

ohh the lookbook is really good, very elegant and her posing is much better. i wonder why IMG or even OE and Munich Models did not put her Zalando campaign/editorial in her online book or OE does not use her lookbook pics from Sinnleffers. Really liked the pictures.

Maybe she also opend the show of cleo, cause a lot of times even the first girl whose walking the end défilé was opening the show.

Where can we find these lookbooks? we saw many here the last months , and also the lastest one. Are they published in net at the designer store. Would be great to see in better quality and bigger images... :gocho:

I remember the following lookbooks and label shots  beside of ICONIC and some designer Shootings but where will they be published??

- Luxuar 2014, shooting in April 2013

- Collette Dinigan  , shooting August 2013

- Manning Cartel , shooting September 2013

- Chiara Bianchino (Manthelabel campaign), shooting September 2013

- mlm_label winter14 collection, October 2013

- Maurie & Eve

Have  I forgotten something? Thanks Miki! corrected it. :PinkCouture2:

Also we have many unpublished bzw posted editorial images till today here: The Oyster mag, The Journal magazine, the Lange pictures from NY, the pink and black picture with sunglasses postet at FB, possible Cosmo or Elle etc....

Possible anyone has time and "Muse" to make a list what she did since she arrived in NY in July and now in Sydney 2013. Think some are also testshootings possible. For me I loose the overview.. haha.

You forgot the Maurie & Eve, Manthelabel is the same as Chiara Bianchino. And the cover shoot were she was wearing the blue Dragon sun glasses. Flower%20for%20you.gif

Most of the look books are for the next season, so you have to wait a while or hope for more sneak peeks.

I like her look, especially the pics of the lookbook! VERY nice. But dunno, if it is her hairstyle: Her face again seems much rounder (even in the Iconic pics) than the faces of the other models. Maybe they have to do sth with her hair. :/ Dont like it at all, but she is a beauty indeed!

In my opinion she don't have the best shape at the moment. Look at these runway pics. Legs, Arms and hips are not in best condition. I don't know, but in comparison by the other models, she looks a bit untrained and spongy. sounds hard, i know ;) it's crazy, because all the lookbooks and shooting jobs create an other impression. but maybe it's just a missinterpretation of these few pics in bad quality...

Dunno. Maybe its just the moment, the pic is taken/video. But also her figure looks a bit different from the NY/Sydney pics before ... but maybe I am just wrong. She looks like a beauty, ans she is great. So maybe that is just a personal opinion. I like her really much and I cant wait to see new pics, especially the editorial shoot she mentioned on her FB

"But maybe I´m wrong."

"but maybe I am just wrong."

libelle and SiriJinn, there is no right and wrong. If you have an opinion, it's always just your personal interpretation of things you see and conceive. We all know that, so nobody have to qualify a statement.