Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

I'm not Ariel's biggest fan but i guess she's fine. I'm just disappointed that both Genevieve & Julie made the cut again ... At least i got Cintia & Nina

and Irina and Alyssa :)

Actually, i don't like Alyssa & i think Irina sucked last year as well as 2010, so i can do without her, they just don't bring anything to the magazine for me :idk:

I'm not Ariel's biggest fan but i guess she's fine. I'm just disappointed that both Genevieve & Julie made the cut again ... At least i got Cintia & Nina

and Irina and Alyssa :)

Actually, i don't like Alyssa & i think Irina sucked last year as well as 2010, so i can do without her, they just don't bring anything to the magazine for me :idk:

in my case i like them , they have that sultry look

BTW! if someone is in Latinoamerica.. you can watch the special making of SI swimsuit 2012! on TNT (latin version) this saturday! (at midnight).... if somebody is in Colombia , Argentina , Venezuela ,Mexico ,Peru, etc. please RECORDED IT! and share it for us :)

00.15 Hs (AR/MX/CO) / 00.30 Hs (VEN) September first.

here is the commercial

Mj_Day twitter ( Ariel) btw guys this place looks amazing!

18f556208151907.jpg

I'm not sure whether to drool over the architecture or Ariel? :laugh:

So far I'm ecstatic over the diverse set of locations. I love an exotic beach shot but last years was overkill in that respect. Plus, with new locations comes different outfits that are esthetically in touch with the surroundings. For instance, Ariel's body lace outfit...DAUM! Can't wait to see what else is in store for us all :chicken:

Mj_Day twitter ( Ariel) btw guys this place looks amazing!

18f556208151907.jpg

I'm not sure whether to drool over the architecture or Ariel? :laugh:

So far I'm ecstatic over the diverse set of locations. I love an exotic beach shot but last years was overkill in that respect. Plus, with new locations comes different outfits that are esthetically in touch with the surroundings. For instance, Ariel's body lace outfit...DAUM! Can't wait to see what else is in store for us all :chicken:

This is the Plaza de Espana in Seville, Spain.

^ Gosh DAM IT...you beat me to the punch! :laugh: And here I though all those past years going to Spain in the summer was finally going to pay off :laugh: Great eyes spud :yes:

Below is a quick skewed prospective of what we see from our pic viewing vantage point and the star being where Ariel is standing, more or less.

Plaza_de_Espana.jpg

Better prospective of the entire area where the photo-shoot took place.

Plaza_Espana2.jpg

I don't know It can't be Spain because Julie shot in Bermudas & it's supposed to be the same location. Unless they've been flying between cities/islands during the shoot :idk:

BTW! if someone is in Latinoamerica.. you can watch the special making of SI swimsuit 2012! on TNT (latin version) this saturday! (at midnight).... if somebody is in Colombia , Argentina , Venezuela ,Mexico ,Peru, etc. please RECORDED IT! and share it for us :)

00.15 Hs (AR/MX/CO) / 00.30 Hs (VEN) September first.

here is the commercial

Why SI is keeping Julie, there is nothing special about her, I don't see much of fans for her (i might be wrong, I don't follow Julie around) I feel like nobody is into her, only the SI crew. I could understand keeping Brooklyn, Bar, Kate they have many fans and I could see the public liking them, but really Julie, I don't see the public liking her. any Julie I would like to see for SI is only Ordon. Everybody that I have meet in my life I showed them my SI magazine nobody have even compliment Julie.