Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

agree with u ILUVBarbaraPalvin , i think its kinda fun/game i mean with that we actually know who models are gonna be the next year , without those teasers have to wait till the release without having a clue who is gonna be there ?, gosh please no lol

It's Julie and the location it's Bermuda, she posted a picture of 'Paradise' with a beach and a flag.

So this is what we have:

First location-Australia: Alyssa Miller, Genevieve Morton, Nina Agdal & Natasha Barnard (Rookie)

Second location-Namibia: Cintia Dicker, Adaora + Unknow #1 & Unknow #2

Third location-Bermuda: Irina Shayk, Julie Henderson

Can't believe they're having Julie again. I'll never understand why SI loves her.

It's Julie and the location it's Bermuda, she posted a picture of 'Paradise' with a beach and a flag.

So this is what we have:

First location-Australia: Alyssa Miller, Genevieve Morton, Nina Agdal & Natasha Barnard (Rookie)

Second location-Namibia: Cintia Dicker, Adarona + Unknow #1 & Unknow #2

Can't believe they're having Julie again. I'll never understand why SI loves her.

yay i was right! :D .. and agree with u she is just a great body.. thats all, anyways

Second location-Namibia: Cintia Dicker, Adarona + Unknow #1 & Unknow #2

great job guys! till now

Brooklyn have a more flat tummy and more slim legs , thats totally Julie as u can see :) , i hope Brooklyn appears this year though! love her

Oh, I knew it wasn't Brooklyn from the start but when MLZ pointed out it was Julie, I couldn't help but see Brooklyn in that pic of Julie above with her left hand on top of her head :)

Brooklyn have a more flat tummy and more slim legs , thats totally Julie as u can see :) , i hope Brooklyn appears this year though! love her

Oh, I knew it wasn't Brooklyn from the start but when MLZ pointed out it was Julie, I couldn't help but see Brooklyn in that pic of Julie above with her left hand on top of her head :)

oh , probably Brooklyn is going to be back in the issue , i mean is the 50 anniversary , so could be..

Brooklyn will be there. I asked her in February about it and she told me that because this is the 50th Anniversary of the magazine she'll do it and it will be her goodbye to SI Swimsuit. She's done with modeling but she's extremely thankful to SI so she'll do it. I'll ask her again though, just to make sure but so far she said she'll do it

Brooklyn will be there. I asked her in February about it and she told me that because this is the 50th Anniversary of the magazine she'll do it and it will be her goodbye to SI Swimsuit. She's done with modeling but she's extremely thankful to SI so she'll do it. I'll ask her again though, just to make sure but so far she said she'll do it

yes! ask her again please :D how cool!