Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

Thanks for all the work Pheno & Pretty, i like most of the pictures in the magazine. I think they did a better job this year than last year

Can someone explain me the bats and crosses and weird crap on the corners? o.O

Thanks for all the work Pheno & Pretty, i like most of the pictures in the magazine. I think they did a better job this year than last year

is pheno watermark ..... misslima u saw the Australia location scans?

I love Bats, I love Cats, and I'm totally into the weird, so it's no crap. Tagging on the bottom doesn't work as people just crop it, adding little bats in different areas of the pic helps keep the tags on.

Thanks for the scans Pheno and Pretty!

Emily was definitely my favorite. She looks stunning in so many of her pictures :heart: Next would be Nina. She did amazing this year! I would love to see her or Emily with the cover next year! Natasha and Hannah were both gorgeous rookies, my other favorites :wub: Of course Alyssa was gorgeous too. Those are my top ones but Anne and Irina had some great pictures too.

My favorite pictures...

a.png th_8facdf236877913.png/monthly_02_2013/post-11622-0-1598566525-29829_thumb.png" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="a3.png"> a4.png aaa.png c.png e2.png e7.png e9.png e10.png e11.png h3.png h7.png i.png i2.png k.png kb.png n.png th_8700b4236878453.png/monthly_02_2013/post-11622-0-1598566525-4535_thumb.png" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="n3.png"> n4.png n8.png n25.png n27.png n2b.png

My favorite magazine photos:

5.jpg2.jpg 5.png

The photoshopping method they use for the SI.com website is peculiar and intentional.(for reasons that escape me..) I find that it distorts otherwise decent photographs. The magazine itself fairs much better. And thanks to you two. :)

No we didn't, we knew about Emily after seeing her picture in USA Today because before that we had no idea she was in & we didn't get Hannah either, we IDed after some gossip website leaked her name and we matched her with the missing girl in China, the last name we got was Kate B because MarsVS saw her tweeting & posting stuff about SI ... But before that we were clueless about them, the only rookie we got was Natasha

If only I hadn't signed that lovely legal document at work, I would have been able to tell you about Kate B a while ago! But I made a friend post something about a rumor in here, so technically there was a hint for her (;

Loving the scans though, Emily D is probably my favorite rookie, even with all the press surrounding Hannah early on. The swimsuits they chose for her worked really well with the scenery/her skin and eyes.