Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

So if Kate has 11 pages and was the only model who went to the Antarctica, i'm calling BS on SI & Kate not knowing about the cover ... Looks obvious to me that they had planned all allong to put her in the cover

Sad to see Izabel is not returning, is she dumb or something? Didn't she confirm herself?

And thanks God Jess Pérez is back, i knew it was her after giving those pictures a good look plus her reply when i asked her about it made think she was in

@phenonarbie This writer was trying to uncover your identity.

Seems like he didn't agree with the cover being posted, although he had no problem posting your photo.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffbercovici/2013/02/08/blogger-spoils-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-issue-launch/

I have no clue why I was credited when I credited phenobarbie in all my posts :idk:

That picture wasn't mine so I'm not sure what the issue was I simply google searched it and pulled it up.

Oh I thought it was a snapshot you took. Either way thanks for showing us.

So lame we can't post the picts yet when there are picts and etc. on other sites including SI's website <_<

Edited by PinkCouture
added another response.

Okay here's what's going on.

1. Marvs found the cover and posted it yesterday (not saying who the leaker is)
2. Pheno then googled the cover and found a better quality and larger picture and posted it.
3. PC took the picture that Pheno found and posted it on tfs
4. Forbes was like RAWR PC spoiled the cover and wrote a piece on it (yet they still posted the leaked picture on their site lol)
6. Since the cover all over the internet Pheno scanned her cover and posted it here on BZ
7. Internet exploded with the cover Pheno posted
8. 3-4 hours later one of the SI staff leaks the picture (damage control???)...  TOO SLOW :rofl:
9. SI gets butt hurt and tries to cover up the leak. Fails
10. Cover is all over the place. Nothing SI can do anymore.
11. 10+ hours later Pheno wakes up, and begins to scan her magazine
12. I take 4 of the pictures I was sent and send small teasers to BZ along with some info about the locations and models. BZ is like YAY
13. SI nearly rage quits and wants to fight BZ irl.
14. Maddog is forced to take down my post due to lawsuit threats

15. Next?

nFFRZLM.gif

I want to see all the girls giving Kate the "I HATE YOU BITCH" look, i heard from a very good source that Chrissy got mad as hell last year so the amounts of hate and hypocrysy going towards Kate this Monday will be amazing to watch :heart:

So far the two models going are Kate and Nina, still 8 more names to find out.

I want to see all the girls giving Kate the "I HATE YOU BITCH" look, i heard from a very good source that Chrissy got mad as hell last year so the amounts of hate and hypocrysy going towards Kate this Monday will be amazing to watch :heart:

Yeah Chrissy got mad because it was only Kate's second year and she got it. So know that she got it again on her 3rd probably has all the other models who started before her mad.

I.e: Notice how Anne hasn't congratulated Kate at all, while Alyssa (who started at the same time as Kate) was the first to jump in and congratulate her. I don't think models hate each other, but i understand why some of them would be jealous/mad with Kate's success in SI when they've been working with SI for years and they're still waiting for their chance