Bellazon

Rachel Hilbert
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

Tbh I do not understand the Rachel hate o.o, do I think she's the greatest model/most stunning woman alive? Nope. But she's perfect for Pink, she has the right vibe for it and her work for them is okay, sadly Pink shoots are not too creative and they get repetitive but that is something it's not Rachel's fault, there's only so much you can do with a plain white background.

I'm excited to see her at the VS Show, I'm sure she'll do a good job.

Tbh I do not understand the Rachel hate o.o, do I think she's the greatest model/most stunning woman alive? Nope. But she's perfect for Pink, she has the right vibe for it and her work for them is okay, sadly Pink shoots are not too creative and they get repetitive but that is something it's not Rachel's fault, there's only so much you can do with a plain white background.

Well said. I couldn't agree more

Right on, Clauds. All you have to do is look at her non-PINK work, and you can tell that there's a lot more to her also.

Right on, Clauds. All you have to do is look at her non-PINK work, and you can tell that there's a lot more to her also.

Yeah, shots like the ones for the UO Lookbook or the Paradiso & Yuki shoot show two completely different sides of Rachel's work. There are even some Pink shots that end up being a little out of the normal and cause that much more of an impact than the typical white background stuff because it's just not the usual stuff. Most of the comments I have seen are directly aimed at her body, at her not being "pretty enough" to be working for VS, or the fact that according to them she has "no personality". Also most people don't like her because she "came out of nowhere", which is weird considering the brand wanted her since long before she turned 18. 

She didn't come out of nowhere, in my opinion. Sara and Elsa weren't going to stay in PINK forever, and Rachel is starting in the bottom just like some of the Angels, and she's doing really good so far. I'm super excited to see her walk!  :chicken:  

She didn't come out of nowhere, in my opinion. Sara and Elsa weren't going to stay in PINK forever, and Rachel is starting in the bottom just like some of the Angels, and she's doing really good so far. I'm super excited to see her walk!  :chicken:  

+ VS have had their eyes on her pretty much since she got signed to an agency, they just waited for her to grow up and then decided to gave her a chance. 

Completely agree. VS really 'underuse' her. Her other work is much better.

Yeah, shots like the ones for the UO Lookbook or the Paradiso & Yuki shoot show two completely different sides of Rachel's work. There are even some Pink shots that end up being a little out of the normal and cause that much more of an impact than the typical white background stuff because it's just not the usual stuff. Most of the comments I have seen are directly aimed at her body, at her not being "pretty enough" to be working for VS, or the fact that according to them she has "no personality". Also most people don't like her because she "came out of nowhere", which is weird considering the brand wanted her since long before she turned 18.

Imma hit wireimage later and see if they have pics from the event already. Honestly I hope Rachel nails it at the VSFS this year so haters can DIAF, she hasn't walked the show yet and people are talking shit already o.o