Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

Did you guys know Tay Tay is fat and that's the reason VS covers her up?  :rofl: 

Seriously though, I've thought about this for awhile and I think the reason VS tends to cover her up a little more often is because its Taylor's choice. She's probably one of the most conservative and reserved Angels (except when Tequila is involved), and I'm sure VS tries to respect her feelings whenever they can.

Hi everyone! New member here :blush:

I was actually wondering if there were more shots from the Holiday catalogue? Because I've seen many from other angels, but Taylor doesn't seem to have any on the website. Maybe they'll be released later? Those three shots clearly left me wanting more :nicole:

17 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Did you guys know Tay Tay is fat and that's the reason VS covers her up?  :rofl: 

Seriously though, I've thought about this for awhile and I think the reason VS tends to cover her up a little more often is because its Taylor's choice. She's probably one of the most conservative and reserved Angels (except when Tequila is involved), and I'm sure VS tries to respect her feelings whenever they can.

No Pretty, it's because she's THICKK

16 hours ago, feyre said:

Hi everyone! New member here :blush:

I was actually wondering if there were more shots from the Holiday catalogue? Because I've seen many from other angels, but Taylor doesn't seem to have any on the website. Maybe they'll be released later? Those three shots clearly left me wanting more :nicole:

They will probably be releasing many more later.