Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

IG.png.c9c823dfa087836df987e8d22e01d2ad.png | Tate_Taylor_Logo.png.876a5eab1f60b6461ef980cb20eaec1b.png

We are thrilled to donate the profits from our F*ck Cancer Collection to the Schwartzman Animal Medical Center’s, The Buddy Fund, which provides free or subsidized care of treatment of cancer in animals. What’s more is our founder @taylor_hill will personally match the profit from the collection. For more information & to shop the collection head to the link in our bio! 💚🐾

2024_05.16tateandtaylor_121008708_7561293373963820_811860380063616379_n.thumb.jpg.d3c8a1fa74c042e5c65f530d577ba9ce.jpg

Am I the only one who is a bit concerned regarding her intense focus on everything Tate? I really want to make it clear I’m not coming from a bad place and yes grief and how they deal with it and work through it is different for everyone — having lost several, dear and extremely loved pets myself was absolutely devastating… but something about her adopting a new dog right away right afterwards, yet still making everything 24/7 about Tate? Now even starting a company that’s all about him? Just seems a bit worrisome to me and I hope she’s doing okay. 

I wouldn't read too much into it.  At the end of the day, it's a business, so there are likely contractual obligations, like promoting the brand.  It's actually good that Tay also happens to be passionate about it, so I see it as a healthy and fulfilling venture for her.

2 hours ago, TheDude2k said:

I wouldn't read to much into it.  At the end of the day, it's a business, so there are likely contractual obligations, like promoting the brand.  It's actually good that Tay also happens to be passionate about it, so I see it as a healthy and fulfilling venture for her.

I agree. I think the launch coincided roughly with the anniversary of Tate's death, but the retro shots with Tate also highlight her love for her pet(s), which is a staple of the brand. The fact that its profits aid in pet cancer care adds to the linkage with her own loss.