Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

2 hours ago, jcrax said:

Last time it was short but this time seems even shorter???

I mean in this photo she looks insanely good with the short hair, so maybe I'm just not feeling the new way its styled, the make-up and the outfit, idk.  

477884487_TaylorHillForLoveLemonsVictoriasSecretCampaign(1).thumb.jpg.d469da1d919e6f3c06f49d14caac5425.jpg

How long ago was this? What page in the forum do you know?

Oh no, first Grace and now Taylor? What is going on with these gorgeous women getting these absolutely hideous haircuts?! I hope she lets it grow again or at least cuts it in to a better shape... that hairstylist committed a crime.

Y'all know I love her long hair, but I'm giving Taylor the benefit of the doubt. First, she will make ANY cut look better. Second, her last short haircut was part of some phenomenal work. Third, it's her hair--let this goddess feel her authentic self. She'll be happy and produce great work. I like this cut on her. It's a different look. Will I welcome back the long locks when they come? Absolutely. Will I enjoy what she does as a model with her shorter hair? Absolutely. 

Well good for her if she likes her hair short. I personally think she looks way better with long hair. She looks very beautiful sexy and sweet with her long hair. I hate the fact that she did this shortly before the VS Show this year, so the pics will have her with short hair. I am not a fan of that at all. Yes she did pull it off a couple of years ago and she had some stunning moments, but overall her long hair suit her a lot better. Like I said, good for her if she likes it, but I hope this is just a phase and nothing permanent.

0804003326034_050_1796959892_tay030920BZNimage106.jpg.4f39a4a5f5bec81f8161c3e23bc325bb.jpg

20 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

Y'all know I love her long hair, but I'm giving Taylor the benefit of the doubt. First, she will make ANY cut look better. Second, her last short haircut was part of some phenomenal work. Third, it's her hair--let this goddess feel her authentic self. She'll be happy and produce great work. I like this cut on her. It's a different look. Will I welcome back the long locks when they come? Absolutely. Will I enjoy what she does as a model with her shorter hair? Absolutely. 

100% this. 👆

I think you are being too critical with just a trivial action like cutting hairs. She wears all styles like no one else in my opinion. And above all, she is happy with her choice, and that's what matters, we can just wish her the best for the future. Especially since every time she cuts her hair, we have incredible projects :

Taylor-Marie-Hill-Nude-TheFappening.Pro-32-1026x1536.jpg