Bellazon

Brooklyn Decker
Thumbnail

meidude

Thanks Bigmax and marion for Esquire scans! That cover is absolutely stunning! I can't wait for her new movie to come out...it's exciting seeing her act officially in a big movie. Quite the start and she just keeps exceeding expectations. Her movie "Just go with it" with Sandler is supposed to come out next month right?

Thanks Bigmax and marion for Esquire scans! That cover is absolutely stunning! I can't wait for her new movie to come out...it's exciting seeing her act officially in a big movie. Quite the start and she just keeps exceeding expectations. Her movie "Just go with it" with Sandler is supposed to come out next month right?

Yes, the movie comes out on February 11th :)

cf8bf0115815633.jpg

This is a real covers? What country is the Cosmo?

Yes, covers are real ... Self magazine is from the US, & looking by the language Cosmo is some european country, but is not Russia because i think Ashley Greene is on the cover of Cosmo Russia this month :idk:

EDIT: Apparently it's Turkish Cosmo

cf8bf0115815633.jpg

This is a real covers? What country is the Cosmo?

Yes, covers are real ... Self magazine is from the US, & looking by the language Cosmo is some european country, but is not Russia because i think Ashley Greene is on the cover of Cosmo Russia this month :idk:

EDIT: Apparently it's Turkish Cosmo

Yes, maybe is turkish. Thanks Miss Lima! :wave:

Yes, the movie comes out on February 11th :)

Big thanks LimaVzla!!!!!!! :hug:

thanks Laumilia for more pics, those are just too adorable! :p

Love the pics by Russell James, so bad we never got scans from V2 book :(

Thanks again jal for the Esquire scans, love it ... Her body looks amaziing & i love her silly faces :heart:

I promise I'll get around to it. My scanner broke and I haven't gotten around to picking up a new one. I haven't forgotten, though!

Love the pics by Russell James, so bad we never got scans from V2 book :(

Thanks again jal for the Esquire scans, love it ... Her body looks amaziing & i love her silly faces :heart:

I promise I'll get around to it. My scanner broke and I haven't gotten around to picking up a new one. I haven't forgotten, though!

Omg right, i forgot you have the book ... You scanned some of the other girls right? Thanks for that, i love UHQ scans :heart: