Bellazon

Brooklyn Decker
Thumbnail

meidude

BROOKLYN DECKER UPSKIRT SHOT

For a quick second, the Spike cameras got a glimpse of Brooklyn Decker’s undies as she got up to accept the Award for Hottest….something or other award, like it fuckin’ matters! Supermodels getting caught in their undies unintentionally is MY hottest moment

000ggg2.jpg

BROOKLYN DECKER UPSKIRT SHOT

For a quick second, the Spike cameras got a glimpse of Brooklyn Decker’s undies as she got up to accept the Award for Hottest….something or other award, like it fuckin’ matters! Supermodels getting caught in their undies unintentionally is MY hottest moment

post-27142-0-1446121900-84613_thumb.jpg

oh, man, you DID!! :laugh: I also have the hd file of the show, then I made a capture..but hesitated to post it,

what a coward(me) !! :blink:

jajajajajajajaja :laugh::laugh::laugh: nobody answer my question....she don,t have underwear?

I think she tried to feel herself sexier? Totally unnecessary!!!!!! What, is she crazy?? :evil:

:heart: Pattern 1: Go commando in a BIG national televised party.

:heart: Pattern 2: at a totally filled restaurant in NY City with her husband with friends and families.

Andy : Hey Brooklyn, my sweetheart, what's your order? Do you drink wine today?

Brooklyn: *whisper* Honey.. I have to tell you now, I'm not wearing underpants. I'm in commando *whisper*

Andy: .........!!!!

Brooklyn: *wink* *turned to everybody* Weeeell, I'll get a wine and a chicken salad!!

A friend: Andy? Are you okay? you brushed!

Andy: no, no, I'm fine. it's hot today, haha *wink towards Brooklyn*

• 2 weeks later...