Bellazon

General Rants & Raves

DanniCullen

Arggghhhh, I currently have tacquito rage. When baking a batch of frozen tacquitos why must people leave only 3 behind to give the future tacquito craving hungry a sense of false tacquito hope...just cook those last 3 so others don't plan a meal on what we think is a good amount left. I'm a hungry man and I need at least 10 of those to satisfy the munchies :mellow:

And don't even get me started on empty boxes in the freezer :ninja:

So you cut the head off one fanatical fan- base and a new one sprouts in it's place. Out mutha f*cking standing. :PinkCouture2:

Hello (some of the) uber uber fans ______ fans :doofywave: , my name is Yvette and I loath you :) and now that formalities are out of the way might I ask you to please stop it. _______ is not the next coming of Christ. Thank you for ruining her for me with your base levels of ______ .

E6mZM.jpg cIUpZ.jpg

:banghead::banghead: I actually don't go into threads anymore except to look for issues or deal with reports and as a result I'm finding myself on TFS more and more because of them. :mellow:

Pheno has a lot of scans of models that have never been posted anywhere and she refuses to go into threads to post them because of how ungrateful people are, that and the super uber duber fans freak her out.

┬─┬ ︵ /(.□. \) table flips you

btw The praise of a models pregnant dog is pushing it into the levels of what I like to call "Bowl full of crazy"

That is all ...

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ YOU DARE