Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

agencies r always saying different mesurments...

ana beatriz is way higher than 180...

doutzen is probably 176...

but,i just wanted to say that her VS apperiance is one of her worts ever...

what happend???

Lets wait until you see the show on television before you judge. Doutzen is looking even better in movement.

BTW, I think she looked very beautiful, more womanly and mysterious than last year. I loved both appearances. And I love the new hair!

agencies r always saying different mesurments...

ana beatriz is way higher than 180...

doutzen is probably 176...

but,i just wanted to say that her VS apperiance is one of her worts ever...

what happend???

:laugh: alisa IS JUST BITCHING AROUND BECAUSE SHE IS JEALOUS OF DOUTZY'S BEAUTY :laugh:

I think anybody who complains about doutzy is gotta be jealus, or insane..lol....look at her, I think the rd hair looks soooo good on her, and its refeshing among all the adriana/ and adriana look alikes.....

Thanks for the V&R pics BTW. Jusualy I'm not a big fan of the styling in the V&R-shows (love the clothes though) but in that show it was gorgeous.

Im beginning to love v&r....i love the side braid...its very 70's at least its themed well i think...and the clothes are beautiful..its new innovative but yet its romantic..and has something old about it..i love that. Its weir di think ti grows on you after awhile.....only designers i cant stand are comme des garcons...theres some others that arent coming to mind where they actually make the models look ugly on purpose.....it jsut gets annoying...like when they picked jeffrey on project runway....its like they always say the ugly beautiful thing is new and stuff..but theyve been doing it for years since like the early 90's ....when is it ever gonna go out?

I do agree with other people taht last year she looked a lot a lot better.

I don't know she was just absolutely BREATHTAKING esp in the red outfit everytme i see thse pics i fall in love again and over again , she lookeda lot like Denise Richards.

And her hair floating with the wind was sooo PERFECT she was like a real barbie doll , well i don't like comparing her to that becouse she's a lot more , but it's uncomparable really , and this year it just wasn't that great i don't know what it was , the hair , make-up , oufits? Weight gain?

I don't know but she doesn't seem too into it either.

But that is my opinion and I do still love her , so don't try to go agains my opinion or change my mind becuse you won't.

post-1639-1164167319_thumb.jpg

post-1639-1164167406_thumb.jpg

:cry: my avatar

oh rogue im sorry do you want me to change it? i will i am sorry i did take it form you, im so sorry

lol it's ok, I looked at it and I was asking myself for a brief second ..."is that my post?"

:laugh: ... you could ask some one here to make you a set of Doutzen if you'd like... with the white outfit or something in the avatar and signature request thread.

i liked her last year outfits better but she rocks..her face is perfection :heart: sooo lovely.

but there's something about her body..maybe the outfits because especially the white one is really ugly.

she looks better in backstage pics.again,she's amazing.

THANK YOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!