Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Doutzen's the only one who can pull off that poodle look.. and her bum is the BEST I've ever seen on a model!

I dare someone to say all these models have no ass (like they always say on VS facebook..), they just need to use Doutzen to sell their panties. There wouldn't be one complaint :hehe:

My opinion, Candice and Doutzen were the best in the show. They both looked like true angels :Angel:

I can't say more....They were real goddesses, I'm very proud of them!!!! :dance: :clap:

Doutzen was the only one that stood out to me.

THIS.

She didn't get to open or close the show, she didn't get the FB either or got the biggest wings. Yet Doutzen managed to steal the show, she was by far the best looking model this year, she had the perfect body, the hair & makeup were great on her, she made her outfits work & she had the right energy. I hope CBS can translate that in motion

Angelic Ambitions

post-42054-0-1446076442-81589_thumb.jpg

You were just telling me that the four-o’clock show is much more fun than the eight-o’clock show—why is that?

Well, the four-o’clock show, we have all our agents coming and all our friends, and also all the associates from the store. I feel like they’re a real support. They scream and they’re loud, and they really give us a boost. It really makes a difference to the second show, which are all the celebrities and they feel too good, you know?

And jaded editors like myself.

Oh really, no! You’ll scream, wouldn’t you?

I’ll scream for you. Which celebrity or even person would you most like to have lunch with, dead or alive?

A celebrity? Barack Obama! I’m so happy about last night! Four more years! Also with his wife and kids, because I think that’s the most amazing family. And the speech that Michelle gave—I was crying. He must be so lucky, with such an amazing woman. But I also liked that he said in his speech after that, “Michelle, I love you so much.” I feel like they’re such a beautiful couple. I’d love to meet them.

What is your biggest irrational fear?

Irrational? Oh my god . . . I don’t believe . . . ah fuck . . . I said “fuck,” sorry . . .

It’s O.K.; I’ll edit it out.

I’m not scared of so many things!

You heard it here first: Doutzen Kroes is not afraid of anything.

vanityfair.com