Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Nice pics Thank you

Doutzen, you don't need to act like Gisele in contradicting the Catholic Church teachings! If you want to be heard cause you think you can make a difference, do it in a nice way and without disrespecting others, especially if it involves religious beliefs!

Why do i get the feeling that it's better for Doutzen to shut up and close her big mouth sometimes.

WTF? The guy is a mass-murderer. Doutzen is damned right to propagate condoms overthere.

"If you want to be heard cause you think you can make a difference, do it in a nice way and without disrespecting others" Now look in the mirror and repeat. A thousand times. Cause in your last sentence you are very disrespectfull.

Nice pics Thank you

Doutzen, you don't need to act like Gisele in contradicting the Catholic Church teachings! If you want to be heard cause you think you can make a difference, do it in a nice way and without disrespecting others, especially if it involves religious beliefs!

Why do i get the feeling that it's better for Doutzen to shut up and close her big mouth sometimes.

obvious troll is obvious

don't feed the troll!

How dare he talk about my future baby momma :angry:

Nice pics Thank you

obvious troll is obvious

don't feed the troll!

:rofl:

that is awesome!

You are awesome!

Nice pics Thank you

obvious troll is obvious

don't feed the troll!

Damned, you made me ROFL! I'll stop feeding.

Very bad for Doutzen to do De Beers again (brand very controversial)

Didn't heard (read) anything! What happend?

De Beers is criticized because of the trafficking of diamonds, which is at the origin of the Civil War in Sierra Leone! Several models like Iman, Erin O'Connor and Lily Cole stoped to do ads for this brand!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sayidaty August 2009

e360ea44261431.gif

Thanks to summer.x3/lovevsmodels