Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Doutzen obtained three contracts: the first for C&A With (qu' it ----will ensure with Hilary Rhoda and Gracie Carvalho), the second for ----the mark of jewels DeBeers (that made now 3 years that ----Doutzen is elur egery) and the third for Tiffany' S, also ----a mark of jewels, but much more known than DeBeers. ----The photographs of these three contracts are impatiently awaited!

doutzen-kroes-officiel.skyrock.com

I thought her contract with DeBeers lapsed :huh:? Since I heard Sasha Pivovarova was the new face for the company. Anyways, I hope Doutzen for Tiffany's is an actual face gig like Shalom Harlow for the brand rather than doing one seasonal campaign.

doutzen-kroes-officiel.skyrock.com

This blog isn't reliable at all! I found of everything!!!! False pregnancy rumors, the person wrote that Doutzen had been photographed by Angelina Jolie for Harper's Bazaar,... It's too long to explain!

Doutzen has no contract with De Beers anymore (and i'm happy because i hate this brand since i know what i know!^^)

She has no contract with Tiffany's! She's just going to do S/S 10 campaign!

And she has no contract for C&A, only S/S 10 and F/W 10.11 campaigns!

Though working with people with no moral value is not new to Doutzen. She got raised by one and is managed by two of them.

What in hell are you talking about dude? I may criticize little Doutzy's career or how she looks, but i will never insult her family or spread rumors about them like you do. If there's someone that needs to be banned on this forum, the arrow is up north!

I hope not de Beers. I just don't like that company. They have no moral value's. Though working with people with no moral value is not new to Doutzen. She got raised by one and is managed by two of them.

I'm currious what you mean with that.. please explain yourself