Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

So the rumours were true. Well, the rumour is that she met somebody via Jay-Z and Beyonce. Some songwriter kinda guy. And that cannot be her "muse", since he lives in Leeuwarden and works in IT, AFAIK. Not the kinda guy that writes songs for Beyonce. Well, it was a kinda impossible combination.

So, she is Party-ing with Raf? Damn, that's gonna be some party! Makes me wanna go to Ibiza too.

I like the song, btw! It is actually about "de mem fan Doutzen", which means it is about her mother. Who is one mayor force behind Doutzen. She deserves a song dedicated to her :)

To ddr03:

It's true!!!! Doutzen was INTERVIEWED!! I don't think a big magazine like "Paris Match" would risk his reputation for a model that most of people don't know her name in France!

For me, European magazines are 10000000000000000000000000000000000 times more reliable than American magazines!

To TheFrisianGuy:

So Doutzen really left Greg for another man? :blink:

To TheFrisianGuy:

Actually, like Jodeci wrote, this is probably BS. I mean, if there is another guy, he would be mentioned in the interview and she would go with him to Ibiza. And Doutzen is What You See Is What You Get, she would have mentioned that. I don't think Doutzen has a great talent for lying and smokescreens.

If somebody is looking for me, I am off celebrating with Jodeci! Yohoo! Let's go Bonkers!

To TheFrisianGuy:

Actually, like Jodeci wrote, this is probably BS. I mean, if there is another guy, he would be mentioned in the interview and she would go with him to Ibiza. And Doutzen is What You See Is What You Get, she would have mentioned that. I don't think Doutzen has a great talent for lying and smokescreens.

If somebody is looking for me, I am off celebrating with Jodeci! Yohoo! Let's go Bonkers!

I just bought Paris Match and she didn't talk about another man! I'll post it later!

To TheFrisianGuy:

oh you guys you still don't believe me?

You're welcome!

The article talks a bit about her career. Nothing new...

-At the beginning of her career, she lived in an appartement with other girls (models i guess). Now she lives in Chelsea.

-She bought a ground in Eastermar where she had her horse when she was a kid. She has an appartement in Amsterdam and a house in Friesland.

-She says she doesn't want a Ferrari or diamonds, her only luxe is to buy soon a sailboat to stroll with her family in the Mediterranean and have horses from here (Friesland).

-She is fan of Angelina Jolie, Penelope Cruz, Will Smith and Benicio del Toro.

-About men, she says she loves them stables, adventurers, ambitious and funny.

-She says she just broke up with her boyfriend but they stay good friends. She spend a week in Ibiza with friends from Amsterdam.

-She says she wants to be a mom when she will be around 30.

-It talks about dance4life, Doutzen says she'll spend one week in Tanzania at the end of month!

-She also says her parents collect her pics in the magazines!

-She is compared to Gisele Bundchen that she admires!

-Paris Match calls her "the new Brigitte Bardot"!

rtl boulevard interview

http://www.rtl.nl/components/actueel/rtlbo...n.avi_plain.xml

Doutzen probably got already a new boyfriend!

Dutch DJ Sunnery James

post-32207-0-1446072686-66671_thumb.jpg

(the guy on the right) :x

She didnt confirmed/denied it ... but that says enough

its all over the internet and also tv

For real Blom?

My perception with Doutzen is someone who doesn't jump from one ship to another........... i'll wait for further confirmations! And in case, who among those two? WHAT