Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Hi!

I :heart: Doutzen! She is incredibly pretty and very nice to her fans. I'm very proud of my autographed pics of her!

ur soo lucky :wave:

her face on ck ad looks hecka contorted

tfs

that ck one looks fake! i don't even think this is part of the white label!

thnk u for that loreal pic ... i would like to see those 2 in a loreal commercial together about lipstick :laugh: kissing eachothers lips

---------

Tuesday Apr 29, 2008

People in Glass Houses Shouldn't Wear Khakis

No, they should wear jeans. Expensive ones. At least that's the thinking of denim brand Seven for All Mankind, which recently shot its fall advertising campaign at Philip Johnson's iconic Glass House, set on a 47-acre New Canaan estate that is now a National Trust Historic Site (and has a spiffy identity designed by Pentagram). According to WWD, Seven is the first company or brand to use the Glass House as an advertising backdrop.

Acquired by apparel giant VF Corp. last year for $775 million, Seven is now trying to expand beyond denim into sportswear, accessories, and licensed products. And when we think of sportwear and accessories, we think, of course, of Philip Johnson! Managed by creative director Alex Sum, Seven's fall ad campaign at the Glass House was photographed by Patrick Demarchelier and features models Doutzen Kroes and Gabriel Chytry. When asked about the unique shoot location, Demarchelier told WWD, "It's fantastic, it's amazing."

Here are a few pics from that location.

glass_20house_20warchol.jpg glass_house.jpg glasshouse_topper.jpg arcnowj.jpg 2008_01_23_093749_TreeHugger_glass_house.jpg