Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Wow...last time I was in Doutzen's thread here was in last year I think :blink: somewhere around page 430.

So, today I bought that Polish magazine "Viva!", and there is an interview with Doutzen from Cannes, I checked last 3 pages and couldn't find it here.

And the issue is new, so I suppose it wasn't posted.

Tell me if you want the translation of this interview and I will do it in a minute :flower:

Requested by blom :p

Viva!: You are in Cannes for the second time...

Doutzen: Yes, for the first time I was there in previous year and just like now, I was amazed by the atmosphere that is here. Going on red carpet, where everybody shouted my name, made a big impression on me! To be honest, I didn't expect I'm so known.

Viva!: How come? You are one of the best models in the world, you were on many covers, including the most prestigeous one-"Vogue"!

Doutzen: It was the photo taken of me by Steven Meisel that made me being discovered. And what is funny, at the beginning in New York it wasn't so great.

Viva!: You were 18 back then. It's quite much as for a model.

Doutzen: That's true. Cause-to be honest-I never thought about modelling seriously. It was my friends who made me send pics of me to a modelling agency. And I did it after graduating school, when I needed extra money.

Viva!: And now you're on of L'Orela's ambassadors. Do you often meet the rest of the stars?

Doutzen: 'Till now I've worked with Kerry and Eva, but I dream about meeting with Beyonce, because I'm her big fan.

Viva!: From 5 years you've been working at photoshoots and at fashion shows. Do you have your favourite designers?

Doutzen: Lots of! Especially Stella McCartney, Prada and Balenciaga, but I don't only wear clothes from expensive fashion houses. I appreciate such stores like H&M and Zara as well. These are great for people, who can't afford buying a dress from a designer, but still want to be fashionable. As myself I like to mix ordinary jeans and simple T-shirt with extravagant, expenisve bag or shoes.

Viva!: Because of you job, you often goes to official parties. Do you have your favourite make-up for a big going-out?

Doutzen: Yes. It should be simple, but very glamour at the same time. Eye-liner is a basic, stron eye-lashes and smooth lips. I don't like when it's too strong, I prefer the natural look.

Viva!: Tell us, which cosmetic do you always have in your bag?

Doutzen: Lipstick Color Riche Star Secrets matched to my face type and signed with my surname. Till today I can't believe, that it was created especially for me. It's so exciting! I also have Telescopic mascara and Glam Shine lipgloss.

Viva!: You are an ambassador not only for make-up products, but also body products. What are you doing, to keep such ideal figure?

Doutzen: I have my own coach, but when I'm travelling, I excercise by myself-most often I ride a bike and run. At home, in New York I go boxing. It's an intensive training, but I like to sweat. And even if an hour with a skipping rope/jump rope is tiring (laugh), I prefer it than pilates.

Viva!: I heard that instead of your work you are also engaged in charity work.

Doutzen: Yes, taht's true. I support e.g. UNICEF, WWF and Greenpeace. For now mostly financially, but we are planning a mutual campaign.

sorry for the crappy translation :p

Thanks Emilia ^^^ for the beautiful HQs of Doutzen. She is one of the most beautiful models in the world today. I especially like the pix where she has her legs crossed :drool:

My own scans. Several versions of some scans. Click on thumbnails for BIG HQ images.

VSC Summer Sale 2008

Doutzen - along with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Adriana Lima & Jeisa Chiminazzo

th_47479_2008-05-vsc-summersale08-71-1-doutzen-rosie-h_123_75lo.jpg th_47481_2008-05-vsc-summersale08-71-1-doutzen-rosie-h-afx_123_541lo.jpg

th_47482_2008-05-vsc-summersale08-71-2-doutzenkroes-h_123_172lo.jpg th_47489_2008-05-vsc-summersale08-71-2-doutzenkroes-h-afx_123_469lo.jpg

th_47493_2008-05-vsc-summersale08-71-4-doutzenkroes-b2_123_785lo.jpg th_47706_2008-05-vsc-summersale08-71-4-doutzenkroes-b2-afx_123_871lo.jpg th_47709_2008-05-vsc-summersale08-72-1-doutzen-rosie-h_123_152lo.jpg

th_47716_2008-05-vsc-summersale08-72-1-doutzen-rosie-h-afx_123_227lo.jpg

th_47721_2008-05-vsc-summersale08-84-0a-doutzen-adriana-jeisa-h_123_843lo.jpg th_47740_2008-05-vsc-summersale08-84-0a-doutzen-adriana-jeisa-h-fx_123_8lo.jpg

th_47853_2008-05-vsc-summersale08-84-0b-doutzen-adriana-jeisa-h_123_1178lo.jpg th_47863_2008-05-vsc-summersale08-84-0b-doutzen-adriana-jeisa-h-fx_123_1189lo.jpg

th_47870_2008-05-vsc-summersale08-84-1-doutzen-adriana-h_123_77lo.jpg th_47872_2008-05-vsc-summersale08-84-1-doutzen-adriana-h-afx_123_526lo.jpg