Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

oh damn! i miss eddy!

what does bf do? please tell me he's related to ayaan hirsi ali or something incredible like that! he looks like a soccer guy! hahaha

oh man! i hope so too! cannes part deux would be amazing!

oh damn! i miss eddy!

what does bf do? please tell me he's related to ayaan hirsi ali or something incredible like that! he looks like a soccer guy! hahaha

oh man! i hope so too! cannes part deux would be amazing!

ayaan hirsi ali :rofl:

I doubt her relatives even like her since she defied them and their religion. I love that woman though, she is very strong and had valid points in her book.

^hahahha!

if not... maybe an adopted son of neelie kroes??? :rofl:

you read her book!!! i envy you!!! i never have time to read! even reading wsj is becoming such a hassle for me now!

:rofl: haha

Strangely enough I have been reading her book for the past couple of days and finally discovered Neelie Kroes :laugh: . She was Ayaan's inspiration it seems and basically encouraged her to enter the Dutch political arena, though she has no relation to Doutzen sadly. Infidel is such a fascinating memoir Celine, you HAVE to make time to read it, its totally worth it. Apparently Ayaan works for American Enterprise Institute, which is a conservative think tank. They dont reveal where she is working now since she has that Islamic religious edict aka fatwa against her. Its very sad what happened to her director friend Theo Van Gogh due to Ayaan's questioning of her own religion of Islam :( I wont go much in it now, you HAVE TO read it.

Wall Street Journal????? :blink: I used to get that a while back but I never really got into it since it appeals mostly to the business minded.

Its very sad what happened to her director friend Theo Van Gogh due to Ayaan's questioning of her own religion of Islam :( I wont go much in it now, you HAVE TO read it.

they murdered him in the street, then left his body there. Tragic!

anyhow, isn't Doutzen's bf american?

-----

thanks for the pics

moiselles :flower:

agree, the panty hose :yuckky:

Its very sad what happened to her director friend Theo Van Gogh due to Ayaan's questioning of her own religion of Islam :( I wont go much in it now, you HAVE TO read it.

:no: Yeah it was a shocker, not just for the Netherlands but for the entire world. They gunned him down and slit his throat and then stabbed a note on him for Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

I dont even know who this guy is?? didn't blom say he was american??

:no: Yeah it was a shocker, not just for the Netherlands but for the entire world. They gunned him down and slit his throat and then stabbed a note on him for Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

I dont even know who this guy is?? didn't blom say he was american??

it was mentioned on the previous post that his american and works for the music industry.. :whistle:

her boyfriend is ok ... he look nice ... but i dont think he's mr right :p

cannes already in 2weeks? ..i really hope she will be there... wearing something sexy this time & looking hot

------

she didnt get much press btw at that big fashion party 5 may 2008 :(

Doutzen Kroes smoor verliefd!

AMSTERDAM - Doutzen Kroes is tot over haar oren verliefd op een Amerikaans model

"Zijn naam is Craig", vertelt het topmodel aan Weekend . "We hebben elkaar in New York leren kennen en hij is erg lief. Toevallig werkt hij ook als model."

Doutzen kreeg vorige week haar eigen wassenbeeld in Madame Tussauds in Amsterdam. De knappe Craig vloog met haar mee naar Nederland en week geen moment van haar zijde...

A translation for the non dutchies: His name is craig and he also works as a model.So up to us to found out with which agency he is signed to

Models.com

Pile on the jewelery. Amp of the fashion. Toss that hair into a froth. Sebastian Faena concocts another hot edit for V Mag and pulls in Stam, lily and Doutzen for opulent ride. Expect a mix of Spring couture and the more advanced looks from Fall 08 to pour from these pages!