Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Thanks for the news, Anjel2nV. Hopefully I can get this scheduled recorder to work :angry:

Thanks for the pics, Salty Longshanks. She's absolutely gorgeous, such natural beauty :wub: ....But she looks a bit tired.

new from TFS peter 1980

afcourse Mangostyleeeeee, she will be in Melbourne till thursday and than she is going to Sydney for a photoshoot for vogue australie COVER AND EDITORIALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL , can not wait to see it!!!! She was very friendly we had a nice chat for 10 min. She loves Melbourne !! I have tonss of other pictures with her!!! But my internet here is

----------

:drool: :drool: :drool: i cant wait to see another vogue cover !!!!!

Supermodel Doutzen Kroes stars at L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival

Dina Rosendorff

March 03, 2008 12:00am

DUTCH supermodel sensation Doutzen Kroes was the star attraction at the L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival launch at Government House last night.

Fresh off a plane and bearing no telltale signs of jet lag, the Victoria's Secret model watched from the front row as a 1950sthemed dance derby was hosted in the magnificent grand ballroom.

Models-turned-dancers paraded six signature ensembles by Australia's top designers for the rockabilly "fashion moment".

More than 1000 VIP guests including supermodel Megan Gale, UK fashion designer Zandra Rhodes and the face of the LMFF, actor Miranda Otto, enjoyed champagne and canapes under a sunny sky.

The swanky soiree heralded the start of the fashion festival, which runs until Sunday.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,2...079-661,00.html

-------Having a ball: Supermodel Doutzen Kroes at the L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival launch at Government House. Picture: David Caird

post-16474-1204471180_thumb.jpg