Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

she's too fat. :bounce:

you've got to be kidding me. since when did curves became fat?

since forever. :)

naturally for this job type. <_<

:rofl: She's not fat, nor super skinny, shes healthy and looks great. And.....errr

Rule #1 : dont post negative thing in their threads, you'll get s.t like that. Go ahead and post "shes too fat" in Bianca Balti's thread, you'll get supporters there :evil:. This is a great trick i've learnt and it works pretty well, MWahahaha....

Go see a docter.

the fashionindustrie made you're mind sick.

i don't think doutzen is too fat but i don't like how everybody's ganging up on Killino because he voiced his opinion... When someone posts something, remember it's always IN THEIR OPINION, so if he thinks doutzen is too fat FOR HIS TASTE... whatever tickles his pickles :p

Go see a docter.

the fashionindustrie made you're mind sick.

i don't think doutzen is too fat but i don't like how everybody's ganging up on Killino because he voiced his opinion... When someone posts something, remember it's always IN THEIR OPINION, so if he thinks doutzen is too fat FOR HIS TASTE... whatever tickles his pickles :p

Killino didn't said it was his opinion, but like it's a fact. That what bothers me.

you've got to be kidding me. since when did curves became fat?

since forever. :)

naturally for this job type. <_<

:rofl: She's not fat, nor super skinny, shes healthy and looks great. And.....errr

Rule #1 : dont post negative thing in their threads, you'll get s.t like that. Go ahead and post "shes too fat" in Bianca Balti's thread, you'll get supporters there :evil:. This is a great trick i've learnt and it works pretty well, MWahahaha....

damn, you always cheer me up :laugh: :laugh: