Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Guess what guys you wanna see this disturbing message someone on here in Bellazon sent me,? just because i think Gisele is a little friendly meaning she uses her fame to get the guys she want dosnt mean i hate her ok i thinks shes pretty and i like her donations and helping out the enviroment but i just dont like her dating life, but w/e check out what this guys said about Doutzen.

"OMFG, are you serious. Gisele is not a tramp. First of all Doutzen has a sorry a** runway walk, she walks like she has something in her a**. Gisele on the other hand has broken records for supermodels, like being the highest and richest and only OBERMODEL in the world, and she is the only model to ever have 20 modeling contracts at one time ( another record). She was named MOST BEAUTIFUL WONAN IN THE WORLD by Rolling Stone. What the hell has Doutzen done? Gisele is successful and Doutzen is not. i guess if your a little loser then you should go w/Doutzen. im sure new models are always thinking about how they can become moderately successful like Doutzen rather than wanting even half of Gisele's success. Hahahahahahahahaha... "

We should all do something.

gosh, that guys is a bit aggresive, isn't he?

i dont know doutzen well myself, but i love the way she looks in some of the shots^^:D and besides, her and gisele are among my top as well.

that guy need some temper management.

Well, some people like Doutzen because the way she is. I guess this you only likes Gisele because of what she has done in her career. That's just stupic. BTW hello, doutzen is only known for 2 years, gisele for about 9??? You can't compare those careers.

While I don't approve of the guy bashing Doutzen in the manner that he did, you are unfortunately making the situation worse by posting Law's comments in this thread and then saying "we should do something." In the future, if you find a member's post problematic, the right course of action is to report the post with an explanation as to why you find it offensive OR to just PM one of the staff members about your concerns.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Well, some people like Doutzen because the way she is. I guess this you only likes Gisele because of what she has done in her career. That's just stupic. BTW hello, doutzen is only known for 2 years, gisele for about 9??? You can't compare those careers.

agreed :laugh: