Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

:hehe: thanks. unfortunately, that was my first wall with a collection. i guess

i can make some more but not sure what collection though...got ideas? :unsure:

& that's a great candid of Doutzen.

Yep :)

Versace Fall 2006.. but i don't think there are any Hq's .. And Gucci Fall 2006 (f/w collections since it's still winter) and Gucci there are a lot in the runway threat.. I loooved that collection so mmuch.. My fav fall collection and Versace also... but Gucci was veryy succesful every second star was wearing gucci dress & pumps and top of that it was in every magazine i ever bough in the editorials and even on a lot of covers..

well, here's the Gucci Fall 2006 :hehe:

post-6404-1167677032_thumb.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

& here's a set of Doutzen from Versace SS2006. enjoy! :hehe:

post-6404-0-1446080319-20084_thumb.gif post-6404-0-1446080319-22001_thumb.jpg

oh & if you do use it. credits are greatly appreciated. :whistle:

Versace Fall 2006.. but i don't think there are any Hq's .. And Gucci Fall 2006 (f/w collections since it's still winter) and Gucci there are a lot in the runway threat.. I loooved that collection so mmuch.. My fav fall collection and Versace also... but Gucci was veryy succesful every second star was wearing gucci dress & pumps and top of that it was in every magazine i ever bough in the editorials and even on a lot of covers..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

post-1639-0-1446080320-95808_thumb.gif post-1639-0-1446080320-97986_thumb.jpg

Omg thanks soo much for the layout/wallpaper i looove it!! It's Fab!!! omg you make them soo nice and i can'tat all i don't even have photoshop anymore.

And btw i loooove your Natasha set i loved her at Versace she always lookes soo fierced when she walks esp there cuz always at Versace the girls walk fast :heart: & she's the best :wub:

& i was mad that she didn't walk in the S/s 07 collection <_<

And the Doutzen one it's Reallyy good!

post-6404-0-1446080323-70919_thumb.gif post-6404-0-1446080323-73476_thumb.jpg

Omg thanks soo much for the layout/wallpaper i looove it!! It's Fab!!! omg you make them soo nice and i can'tat all i don't even have photoshop anymore.

And btw i loooove your Natasha set i loved her at Versace she always lookes soo fierced when she walks esp there cuz always at Versace the girls walk fast :heart: & she's the best :wub:

& i was mad that she didn't walk in the S/s 07 collection <_<

And the Doutzen one it's Reallyy good!

you're welcome :hehe: & i was mad too when she didn't walk for the SS2007 & Natasha too!

She absolulty looks perfect at that Versace show. Can I juse it???

yup :hehe:

Great thanks

no prob :cain: