Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Yeah i always thought she had good brows even tho some ppl said they were too thick (and my mom said taht too lol) but they look good on the shape of her eyes.. perfect actually :wub:

I just got mine done like the day before yesterday and she made them too thin :( i rather have then thicker i hate thin eyebrows.

Yeah i always thought she had good brows even tho some ppl said they were too thick (and my mom said taht too lol) but they look good on the shape of her eyes.. perfect actually :wub:

I just got mine done like the day before yesterday and she made them too thin :( i rather have then thicker i hate thin eyebrows.

thick brows have more charicture :yes:

thin brows...not really my taste I have to agree :D

Thin brows are so eh.