Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

About Doutzen's desert shoot, some sources saying that it's for Vogue Paris cover. It can be true because Doutzen followed Vogue Paris chief (emmanuellealt) on instagram. I hope that's true  :ddr:  :flower:

Not to be mean or anything, but how does that prove anything? It will be nice if she got the cover, I loved her last VP cover, but we'll just have to wait and see :)

From dailymail.co.uk:

She really is an angel! Victoria's Secret Doutzen Kroes auctions off a leather jacket to raise money for her pet charity

She’s a gorgeous supermodel who earns about $7 million a year in endorsement deals, but Doutzen Kroes clearly puts her heart into helping the world’s youth. The 28-year-old blonde worked the crowd in Amsterdam Saturday to raise money for her pet charity, Dance4Life. And she offered up something special to auction: Her very own black leather Victoria's Secret jacket emblazoned with rhinestone wings. ‘Victoria’s Secret Angel … New York, 2009’ the back of the jacket read underneath the wings.

At the end of the night, Doutzen and others helped raise over 100,000 euros - and the model happily posed with the check. On her way to her native Netherlands, Doutzen tweeted excitedly about the event.‘So excited for Amsterdam. Tomorrow we’re getting #Into the Wild… Prepare!! Sooooo excited!!,' the mother-of-one posted June 5.

Doutzen, who is married to Dutch DJ Sunnery James, changed her outfit twice during the event. For the red carpet, she walked in wearing a white, form-fitted dress with black patent leather pumps. Later, she changed into shorts and a T-shirt with white ankle trainers on her feet.

The model, who came in fifth on Forbes top-earning models list in 2012 by earning $6.9 million in one year, has been involved with Dance4Life since 2009. The organization for teens shows them how to say 'No' to unsafe sex by educating youth about HIV and AIDS prevention through song and dance. Through the organization, the Dutch model has visited projects in Tanzania, the US, The Netherlands and Thailand, raising money through several auctions.

Photos from article:

post-2904-0-1446077011-33506_thumb.jpg post-2904-0-1446077011-49061_thumb.jpg post-2904-0-1446077011-79664_thumb.jpg post-2904-0-1446077012-73703_thumb.jpg post-2904-0-1446077017-94444_thumb.jpg

DAMN ... The person who did her hair should be fired! :yuckky:

They made her looking horrible

I thought it looked pretty sexy my self.

She CAN'T look horrible!
I luv her hair it makes her look like a sexy wild lion

DAMN ... The person who did her hair should be fired! :yuckky:

They made her looking horrible

I thought it looked pretty sexy my self.

She CAN'T look horrible!
I luv her hair it makes her look like a sexy wild lion

That was my thought as well, hence why I said it looked pretty sexy.

About Doutzen's desert shoot, some sources saying that it's for Vogue Paris cover. It can be true because Doutzen followed Vogue Paris chief (emmanuellealt) on instagram. I hope that's true  :ddr:  :flower:

Hopefully!

But the stylist is Clare Richardson. Clare never worked for Vogue Paris. My guess is Vogue UK (hopefully the september cover.. she deserves it)

Or US Hapers Bazaar.

Quite impressive how VS can make Doutzen look bad & make the average models look like bombshells  :idk:

So true,I really don`t get why VS can`t capture her beauty,though in my humble opinion she has the most beautiful face among VS angels

I like her hair on that event ;)