Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Doutzen is beautiful but she is usually a hit or a miss a lot when it comes to her VS pics. VS already uses waaaaay to much photoshop and on top of that Doutzen sometimes looks like she is scowling,squinting, or just plain bored in the pictures, idk but Russsell just doesn't seem to know how to really capture her beauty.

Doutzen is beautiful but she is usually a hit or a miss a lot when it comes to her VS pics. VS already uses waaaaay to much photoshop and on top of that Doutzen sometimes looks like she is scowling,squinting, or just plain bored in the pictures, idk but Russsell just doesn't seem to know how to really capture her beauty.

I don't know if I would go so far as to say all that. She does seem to have a signature pose though, but so do many models. Either way, considering it is Doutzen Kroes, she doesn't have to do much to look drop dead gorgeous. That's not to say some photos are not better than others, but that is often the case. That being said, I am always glad to see Doutzen outside of Victoria's Secret, but that goes for all my favorite models that do Victoria's Secret. Victoria's Secret is great and amazing, but I don't like all the photoshop they do, especially to models that are already perfect, like Candice Swanepoel, Karlie Kloss, Doutzen etc... Also, Victoria's Secret is always producing loads of photos with their models, and I love that, but it makes the photos more generic in a way, so it is always great to see their models that I love in other things.