Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Her butt is in fine shape. Though I don't think people should be snapping shots of her ass while she is at the beach taking care of her kid.

I understand your point, but I would rather have the pics than not. She is a high profile celeb, so its kind of fair game.

High profile celeb? Comeon, reality check. Shes big in the modeling world-ok. But 99% of the population would not be able to put a name to her face. Shes note a high profile celeb. Shes not even a celeb. People arent sitting around and talking about her in their homes or in restaurants.

The realty of how papparazzi catch people is that someone phones in to them saying so and so will be at this location at this time. Usually an agent or a friend. I remember an interview with Mila Kunis and she said that actresses have working relationships with paparazzi and someone will call them to say where an actress will be at what time. Im not saying Doutzen does that, but who knows when it comes to agencies. Agencies want their models to seem high in demand in order to sell the models to companies and make as much money as they can.

Just think about it. If you were a paparazzi, how would you start. You have a camera. But how on earth do you manage to find particular celebs? You think the pros just stand on a beach all day and have their camera on? And if they find a pretty face in the crowd on a busy beach, how is it they always know the person's name. Like I said, we know Doutzen, but 99% of the population doesnt know her by name, so when a pap sees her they wouldnt automatically know her name. But some how they do, so you have to think that what Mila Kunis says it true, that if a pap takes pictures, its because they were told to.

Of course there are paps that take pics of real big celebs that cant avoid the paps, like Madonna or Britney Spears or Angelina Jolie, but when its not a world famous musician or movie star, you have to suspect that someone called the paparazzi.

Sorry for this rant. It just bugs me when people are feeling bad for her when she gets her picture taken on the beach. Come on.

(Also, if shes such a high profile celeb, how come those people in the background on the beach dont seem to notice her or care?)

I agree with ap88. I don't know if she herself was responsible for inviting photographers to come out, but someone from her side most likely was responsible. Hey, she's beautiful, and her livelihood depends on her being that way, so any sort of publicity for her body is a good thing. But it isn't as innocent as Kroes frolicking on the beach with the family, and lo and behold, photographers are taking pics. This holds true for the rest of the big name models, A-D level celebrities, athletes, etc