Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

by the way her dad is hot, i'm into old guys. i wish he could make me a beautiful daughter like doutzie.

yeah! more to the cause!!!

i really don't get my people make age such a big deal!!! i mean it's just a number! get over it!

by the way her dad is hot, i'm into old guys. i wish he could make me a beautiful daughter like doutzie.

That.......is..........creepy :ninja: :|

hey! creepy because of the old man... or the baby!!!

if it's about the old man thing.... you better watch it! I've got plenty of fresh water trout! :trout:

hahahaahaahah!

I can't wait till cyp comes in here and kick all of our asses!

-------------------------

ok no seriously... stick to doutzen!

yeah! more to the cause!!!

i really don't get my people make age such a big deal!!! i mean it's just a number! get over it!

That.......is..........creepy :ninja: :|

hey! creepy because of the old man... or the baby!!!

if it's about the old man thing.... you better watch it! I've got plenty of fresh water trout! :trout:

hahahaahaahah!

I can't wait till cyp comes in here and kick all of our asses!

-------------------------

ok no seriously... stick to doutzen!

thats she likes hot old 70 year old men, and she wants him to make her a baby :|

This thread needs to be filtered through a fuckin funnel or something cause I came in here thinking I missed 12 quality pages of her thread but most of it is just bullshit.

and yes, many of my opinions have profanity when I feel strongly about them :p

every discussion about Doutzen is fun IMO.But what i dont understand is why Doutzen with 6680 posts in this thread doesnt have her own subforum in this site. :blink:

:drool: Doutzy is so gorgeous and i love her non stick thin body! its about time! she is very thin but it doesnt hurt to look at her like some girls. I think VS is going to make her into a huge model. [not that she isnt already ] just more well known. cant wait. she needs her own thread too. geez. u cannot find any pictures in particular