Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Beating? Hmm...has there ever been another Naomi?

no they haven't but they have been better model than Naomi, and Gisele example: l kate moss,aetitia casta, tyra banks,claudia schiffer, heidie klum, stephanie seymour, gia carangi, christy turlington etc. plus that their better looking than gisele and naomi also. Only because is gisele is the reachest model it doesn't mean that she's the best and the better model. the only reason she's the richest model is because she owns a stupid shoes store in brazil that doesn't has to do anything with her modeling life. and the only reason she became famous was because she dated a hollywood star. now any model could do that. date a famous celebrity in hollywood and own a store and they become gisele level or even higher. example of who could off become in higher position than gisele was adriana lima if she would off marry the prince of liechstein she would offf become a princess. which i'm happy she didn't because i don't like her.

Doutzie could be the next big supermodel like gisele if she dates a famous celebrity and owns a store she would make as much as money as gisele or even more because she's better looking

beauty as they say is in the eye of the beholder,and certainly is amatter of personal preference.Personally i dont like Gisele at all and idont know anyone of my friends who likes her.

Its true that Gisele became very famous because she dated Di Caprio.

Doutzen is a stunning woman and in my book deserves to be not only the top model but she should also try to go Hollywood.She has that kind of unique appeal that comes along very rarely.She reminds me of the young Grace Kelly,she has that kind of regal thing.Honestly,i believe she should give a shot at acting,at least try to see what happens.If i was her manager i 'd look that way.I've seen many videos of her and she has a very pleasant voice ,also has lots of personality that comes through.I believe she has star appeal.She is much more than what pictures of her show.

i think doutzen will surpass gisele in the near future my friends :yes:

I am sorry, but it will never happen

I am sorry, but it could happen

no, it won't happen. I think Doutzen is a stunning woman but as a model she is very average

no not at all...she has the most beautyfull face ive ever seen...her face out shines everyone else /thats 1 thing that makes her unique...you like weird looking models ...like that one in youre picture ...with the weird huge nose and small face :yuckky: people have to photoshop her pictures / with doutzen they dont have to do that :laugh:

I don't think Doutzen will surpass Gisele as a model. She may get as famous as Gisele almost but in terms of work there's no way she'll surpass Gisele. She'll be similar to Petra but with more high fashion work. Granted Petra has an SI cover and that's worth all the high fashion stuff Doutzen has right now.