Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

^ i think KK ruined her fashion career herself, by gaining too much weight and working out way, way too much...

ETA: there's one thing all of us must understand: modeling is a job, and the girls want to make money. A huge contract with VS can pay a lot more than several years of high fashion, and it's more safe since you have the guarantee that you'll get the money (unless you break the contract) whereas you don't know how long you're gonna be in demand in the high fashion world... sure it's more fun for us to look at fashion pics, but if Doutzen can make a lot more money and get public recognition by only doing lingerie and catalogue work, i'm sure she won't hesitate... or rather i'm sure her agent won't :ninja:

this is very depressing.. every model that switches into more of a commercial career loses most of thier appeal very quickly (in my eyes, anyways)

^ well i'm sorry but i've heard the contrary: editorials pay practically nothing (like $200-500 a day) but runway... a model can make between $1000 and $10 000 for one show... and i'm not even talking about the huge girls like gisele, or even daria and gemma, who can ask for a lot more... Of course campaigns are what pay the most and they're the best since it's a lot of money for one job, but a girl like Natasha who can walk almost 60 shows in one season and is a great walker makes a LOT of money during fashion weeks...

I've heard this too ... someone like Gisele at one point walked for $30,000 .. and I'm sure that's an out of date fact, she'd walk for a lot more than that now. Editorials pay a lot less because there is a big benefit for the model that's worth a lot more than the money itself, world wide exposure. Editorials offer a lot more exposure than runway shows, because let's face it - not everyone goes and looks up runway shows or watches them the way we do... more people are likely to just pick up a magazine.

V #48 "Before and After" scanned by OriginalSin

post-1254-0-1446081217-64168_thumb.jpgv48beforeandafter07stylpa3.th.jpg

love these. thanks!

hey... i wonder why doutzen's before is the only one thats colored... or am i mistaken?

I NEED V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Colored? What do you mean?

In color, as in, not black and white :flower:

does anyone have this photo.. but in one piece? i wanted to make it a huge poster but the photo doesnt meet up.

any help?

18110elleeditdoutzen691sp2.th.jpg18120elleeditdoutzen701ht2.th.jpg

i think this was originally posted by Birkin but the hosting site died

:flower:

post-4711-1185585521_thumb.jpg

thats hott!!!

and it's still about HEROIN!!!