Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

She cut her hair 

Not really a big deal but I find it unnecessary

And I prefer long hair for models because you can create more looks/different hairstyles & long hair suits her face the best & it makes her look younger

I :heart: her long hair in 2013

doutzen-kroes-vogue-uk-11.jpg 8802541.jpg cover_1458_3.jpg doutzen-kroes-joan-smalls-daria-strokous-saskia-de-brauw-kati-nescher-by-daniele-iango-vogue-korea-march-karmen-pedaru-1115556397.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------

Month May going to be great I think/hope

Hunkemöller TV commercial (Release : first week of May)

Cannes 2017 (May 17-28)

Porter magazine (Release: last week of May)

Wonder Woman premiere (May 25 in Los Angeles)

Perhaps Met Gala (May 1)

Perhaps Vogue Ukraine cover

Perhaps Rivella TV commercial

Lots of events

I hope she's going to wear one of these sexy/trashy/rocknroll outfits from Yves Saint Laurent F/W 2017 collection at Cannes 2017

_YSL1188.thumb.jpg.91541dd8638b7336545214a3ee3e065b.jpg_YSL0055.thumb.jpg.40eb51aa32b185f4bd9a32d9ecd9c87b.jpg_YSL0036.thumb.jpg.b08db4df9149d4daba6c97d820cfed6c.jpg_YSL0143.thumb.jpg.19dfbfaa31db351eb7c4632ab52b74fd.jpg_YSL1173.thumb.jpg.5629f2b916284a1bbd85624e90e00bf0.jpg

And copy this flawless sexy/classy/glamorous look for the Wonder Woman movie premiere in LA

tumblr_m4l88vbnGc1r2p7yko1_1280.thumb.jpg.9aaa4bfb49079d7d9c52db2b69c3e3f6.jpg

She probably never heard of dress to impress. She has no sense of style at all (at least not a good one)

Hasnt she learned anything in fashion? Jeezz pffff

Hopefully Anna won't see this dress. She will roll her eyes 

Looks like a ugly cheap dress made of crepe paper!

Her hairstylist forgot to do her hair? Or she took a lil nap in the taxi?

I'm so disappointed

And every single person in the fashion industry comes together (or looking at their pc screen right now) and they see this disappointing MET look at the most important fashion event of the year

Shes not even trying to make a fantastic impression at events  ... Doutzen rely on her good looks most (95%) of the time 

Which is BORING & LAZY!!  

Well Doutzen stuck with the theme but it looks like she's wearing construction paper and I blame the designers more. I've never heard of the Brock collection before.

I know she was announced to be attending but this feels like something she threw on last minute. It's a complete 180 from her Zac Posen 'Cinderella'/Grace Kelly inspired dress or her Theory outfit for the punk theme. She's never been a showstopper at the MET. She always seems to put her best efforts at Cannes more.

I kind of wish she wore something edgier and avant garde, like in vein of the Viktor and Rolf she wore during Gouden Kalveren Gala or the classic clean look from Maison Martin Margiela at Cannes.

I love Doutzen but I agree this is disappointing.

I think that in a way, Doutzen’s look is in keeping with the theme. A baggy, droopy, casual dress with pockets for an evening gown is a contradiction but it just ends up looking sad.

I would have loved to see her in a highly glamorous look like Miranda Kerr in Oscar de la Renta. In fact, I think Doutzen needs to do a glamorous look from now on on red carpets because people are saying that she is past per prime. I want to see her looking like a supermodel, not her everyday self, the way she’d look if she never became a model and was a regular woman living in Holland.

But at least the dress looks good in the pictures taken from inside! The red comes across much more vibrant and the fabric seems fuller.