Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

15 hours ago, Likuna said:

if it's Hunkemoller Campaign it will be FW 2017 because i messaged Hunkemoller IG and they told me the SS 2017 Campaign will be so soon !!

Sunny beach location is definitely not for Fall/Winter season

Most likely a shoot for some Dutch magazine like Harpers Bazaar, Vogue, Elle, Rika magazine or France Glamour/Elle

The photographer is Duy Vo

I really dislike his style of photography and his awful use of photoshop

His previous work with Doutzen and his use of photoshop/filter is bad and amateurish (Vogue NL May 2014, April 2016 & Samsung mobile campaign)

The way he retouched her skin is so bad

Hopefully he won't use it this time

I rather look at unretouched pictures instead of bad retouched pictures

A pretty model like Doutzen should only need 3 things

A: good hair/make-up

B: good lighting

C: good photographer

Just like the good old days of photography/modeling without photoshop 

The most iconic pics are the pics without photoshop 

Hopefully Duy Vo reads this! 

Secret project

20170413_161540.thumb.png.41047bb7ee400df5a1e7b6a54aa93b28.png

Perhaps a new TV commercial for Rivella?

In December 2016 Doutzen & Rivella cleaned up the beach in Holland

It's too cold to wear a swimsuit at the beach in Holland..maybe that's why they went to sunny Portugal

Photographer Duy Vo also shot Doutzen for the Rivella campaign photo in 2016 about cleaning up the beach

Vrumona.thumb.jpg.d4ec069a0f6f7c900f070e66d50201db.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------

She's going to Berlin, Germany

Probably to reveal the Hunkemöller Swim collection 

20170417_210539.thumb.png.cb2803c6712a572a1492848fe471320c.png

And hopefully to New York to shoot for magazine covers/campaign work

Edited by hollander

(New interview translation by me from German, so probably not the best.)

What is the perfect holiday for you?
I like a mix of beach and culture holidays. Last year we were for example in Tulum and looked at the Mayan sites. That was wonderful. Most of the time, however, we are so tired that it is enough for us to be four. My husband and I then only look at the children while playing.

What do you need in your eyes for the perfect bikinifigur? Bikini dress, go to the booth and ready? Or do sports five times a week before venturing into the public?
Clearly the first approach. In South America, many women are much more curvy than they are and they are proud of it. We can learn a lot from this attitude. The women wear the tightest bikinis, we should do that, no matter what figure.

Your collection should also appeal to curvy women?
In any case. We are all different. I look just like I look, I'm lucky. But I find women with curves just as beautiful. If a woman feels comfortable in her body, then that is sexy.
Have you ever felt uncomfortable in your body?
No. I feel as confident as never before. I think that comes with age. Today I know a lot more about who I am than before. And this is becoming more and more important. For outer beauty is not for eternity. When I think about the future, I think about how I can improve my inner values, not my body.

Nevertheless, you have probably grown up in the awareness to belong to the above-average attractive people.
Not at all. In my home, beauty was never an issue. When I grew up, I was never told I was cute or cute. That was simply not important. At that time there was not the Internet yet, and we also had no modem magazines at home. Just a normal newspaper. The only popcultural influence I had was music videos. Today there is an over offer. It's just about how someone looks and what he wears. This is a great pressure especially for women. More attention is paid to how attractive they are than on what they have to say.

Do you see this beauty pressure, the way the society judges women and their bodies, even more critical since you are the mother of a daughter?
Yes, I think more about it. When I publish photos of myself, I try to make them look as authentic as possible. After all, I create a certain image of a woman. Then I wonder whether it is the right thing to do. On the other hand, people sometimes want to see images that do not correspond to the reality in which they can dream. It was tried to make advertising without Photoshop. But I believe this is not what people want to see in this regard.

How do you teach your three-year-old daughter to feel comfortable in your body as she gets older?
I do it like my parents. Externals should not be an issue at home for as long as possible. I want her to keep her childhood as long as possible.

morgenpost.de

Gorgeous collection .. I really like the whole collection

Not fan of the hair 

(L'ORÉAL would say damaged hair)

The photography is mwa ... some pics are great, some are OK & some of them are badly retouched/edited

I rather see a international photographer who can capture this beauty at her best (photographers Cuneyt Akeroglu or Luigi & Iango) They are not expensive and their photography & photoshop is the best of the best

Their quality is the same as Mert & Marcus 

But I'm looking forward to see the commercial 

I saw some very short moments of the commercial or making of on RTL BOULEVARD (Dutch TV)

Doutzen also confirmed for the first time she's going to star in Justice League 

---------------------------------------

From VKmag

V73BYMs1.jpg aar0zUyH.jpg rPQgcCPD.jpg DiW8maPf.jpg F8Ng1gyn.jpg lhjICLGX.jpg k37UOlcC.jpg IqvJcI2V.jpg NZpUYMJc.jpg OCGoOCEm.jpg

gJ4vzg8R.jpg cBs0y8Yr.jpg 6ojMYZnB.jpg U4NuDLSt.jpg nBfBiwzS.jpg sAMgpseo.jpg l1qMuhLP.jpg 85eJvVdr.jpg Hnwlhoxt.jpg 65WFOmKY.jpg L2Cg2ouc.jpg ocdzclpo.jpg

Not a fan of that dress, but her hair and makeup is on point. This (in my opinion) is the perfect look for Doutzen, natural looking makeup that highlights her own natural features and her hair pulled back. She seriously has the perfect face for ponytails/buns.