Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Queen Vulva ... I expect some steamy scenes

I was reading on Wiki about Wonder Woman .. found out they are all lesbians!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonder Woman was created in 1941 by one-time U.S. president Elvis (inventor of the lie detector). Early issues were devoted to teaching his radical political and social views to young impressionable children. Among these are his belief that men secretly desire to submit to strong women, that all women are inherently bisexual, and that most women enjoy a good spanking now and then.

Wonder Woman bondage 1
Wonder woman bondage 2

In the comic book, Wonder Woman is a Lesbian from Paradise Island. The Lesbians are a race of women from Ancient Greece who have sequestered themselves away in an all-female society. Free from masculine destructiveness, they are able to harness the virtually unlimited potential of their vaginas to play basketball with boulders and to read their nuclear physics textbooks rope tied in stress positions. Hercules, hearing that Queen Vulva wore a magic chastity belt that was indestructible as well as making the wearer irresistible, challenges her in battle. Although quickly defeated, he gives each Lesbian a pair of "slave shackles so they would always remember, even though they shunned makeup, they could at least accessorize. Humbled by their encounter with Hercules, the Lesbians invisible jet set from Greece to Paradise Island, the perfect place to perfect their "non-penetrative" science of stalking their future ex's through a magic mirror.

Their veil of seclusion was not perfect, however, as Colonel Steve Trevor penetrates the sanctity of their island home. After he crash-lands on the island, Queen Vulva holds a contest to determine who will have the honor of killing him. The Lesbian Princess Diana, daughter of the Queen, wins the contest, but becomes fascinated with the concept of penetration when she thrusts her sword through his heart. As penetration is forbidden in Lesbian society, she is exiled from her island home, and decides to journey to the United States, the home of the man who awakened her true women's desires. She adopts the United States flag as her motif and battles various villains, including the Dyke of Deception, a straight woman who leaves behind a chain of heartbroken women by disguising herself as a Lesbian; the Speed Maniacs from Mercury, a group of men addicted to methamphetamines who leave their women less than satisfied; and Queen Clita, who rendered all men impotent with her immense womanhood.

13 minutes ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

Is it a blink and you miss part or a role with significant screen time? 

Based on Wonder Woman mythology, most likely the former.

If this is anything like a canon origin story, then Steve Trevor will crash-land on Themyscira and Diana's mother will eventually decide that it is time for her child to go into the "real" world.

The actual time spent with the Amazons will probably be limited and of those, I guess only two will get a lot of screen time.

Connie Nielsen (since she plays Queen Hyppolita) and Robin Wright (who plays Antiope, the Queen's sister).

My guess is that Doutzen will be in ensemble shots with a small group of Amazon warriors and she might have one or two lines of dialogue. I would be surprised if her role is any bigger than that.

We know for sure if she's in it after the movie comes out

They may have to trim the film at the last minute..perhaps some characters/storylines won't even make the final cut

She's been working on this film for at least 2/3 months now

First London studio (couple times according instagram) & now the whole week in Italy .... so I assume she got some lines/screen time 

And hopefully they use all her scenes in the movie & she wont end up at the dvd extras; deleted scenes :thumbs_down:

17 hours ago, wickedgame said:

Wait.I'm confused. Doutzen is Queen Vulva? 

No, but to me the name Queen Vulva sounds like she's the queen of sex on that lesbian island :laugh:

Doutzens stuntgirl (Madeleine Vall) with lots of make up on her arm because her tattoos are gone 

Could she also be the woman on horse nr2? And Doutzen on horse nr 5??

I am confused now ....

According to their Instagram pics they ride/train on different horses all the time

Wish we had more candids for this puzzle :p

The woman on horse nr 5 looks the same as Doutzen (face expression + face shape)

Maybe Madeleine Vall is stunt actor + Amazon without text because she does not speak English 

Madeleine for sure is stunt actor & said: she's teamed up with a VS model + she's having the same hair color  + same hair length 

On April 4, 2016 at 10:40 PM, Sunshiine said:

Double Magazine Spring/Summer 2016
Photographer: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott
Fashion Editor: Marie Chaix
Hair: Malcolm Edwards
Make-up: Lisa Eldridge

mert-alas-and-marcus-piggott-for-double-magazine-springsummer-2016-13.jpg  

That picture is awesome! :chicken: Though that tongue is freaky...