Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Sweet If I can understand what they're saying. :D But the title means "sunnery supports Doutzen" right?

Heres the vid :heart:

It says ‘Sunnery is really proud of Doutzen’

Q: What are you most proud of Sunnery?

A: Doutzen; He hasn’t seen it yet! S: I haven’t seen it yet, but I’m very proud of the limitless things Doutzen can do. She has natural talent, she can do anything! I’m very proud.

Q: Doutzen, were you really not allowed to see the movie, even yesterday? Parts of the movie?

A: D; I have seen the movie! Saturday! It’s just that Sunnery wasn’t there. It was fantastic! It’s was so beautiful, it made me very emotional. It’s a movie that strikes you.

Q: You practiced kissing on the couch. I really liked that!

A; Doutzen; You have to do something, right? S; I was Robert, I had to pretend I was Robert. We do look a lot alike, as you can see. So yes, we did practice a little, how do you bring something to the screen. It has to look real. She did a great job. I got to see that part, and she did fantastic, I’m so proud.

Q: Does this resemble Hollywood? The way Reinout did this? With the red carpet and everything..?

A: Doutzen; Yes, it’s incredible how this looks. We went to Cannes together, and that’s just the best of the best, and this gets really close! He handled this very international, and it look great, very Hollywood. Much respect to Reinout and his team. S; Holland is taking over! That’s what it is. You can see this, this is handled very un-Holland, look at what we can do!

Q: Do you feel like filming is a thing you’re going to do more often, after how well this turned out?

A: Doutzen; Definitely! I really enjoyed the filming, and I hope I will be able to more. I’m very busy with my modeling-career now, but I’ll see what happens.

Q: How do you look at the men in this film, the actors?

A: Doutzen; They went trough such hard times, the incredibly cold! They really deserved an extra round of applause. Forunately I didn’t have to go trough that. They really had the experience Willem Barentsz and his men.

Q: Robert de Hoog said; I was the lucky man to get into the arms of Doutzen. He was very happy to had the opportunity to play scenes with you. He said you were a natural talent. You did a great job.

A: Doutzen; Well, thanks! Thanks! Thank you Robert. It’s really nice to hear from such a good experienced actor. I think the whole crew had that thing that it was nice to see a woman when you are surrounded by men all the time.

Sweet If I can understand what they're saying. :D But the title means "sunnery supports Doutzen" right?

Heres the vid :heart:

It says ‘Sunnery is really proud of Doutzen’

Q: What are you most proud of Sunnery?

A: Doutzen; He hasn’t seen it yet! S: I haven’t seen it yet, but I’m very proud of the limitless things Doutzen can do. She has natural talent, she can do anything! I’m very proud.

Q: Doutzen, were you really not allowed to see the movie, even yesterday? Parts of the movie?

A: D; I have seen the movie! Saturday! It’s just that Sunnery wasn’t there. It was fantastic! It’s was so beautiful, it made me very emotional. It’s a movie that strikes you.

Q: You practiced kissing on the couch. I really liked that!

A; Doutzen; You have to do something, right? S; I was Robert, I had to pretend I was Robert. We do look a lot alike, as you can see. So yes, we did practice a little, how do you bring something to the screen. It has to look real. She did a great job. I got to see that part, and she did fantastic, I’m so proud.

Q: Does this resemble Hollywood? The way Reinout did this? With the red carpet and everything..?

A: Doutzen; Yes, it’s incredible how this looks. We went to Cannes together, and that’s just the best of the best, and this gets really close! He handled this very international, and it look great, very Hollywood. Much respect to Reinout and his team. S; Holland is taking over! That’s what it is. You can see this, this is handled very un-Holland, look at what we can do!

Q: Do you feel like filming is a thing you’re going to do more often, after how well this turned out?

A: Doutzen; Definitely! I really enjoyed the filming, and I hope I will be able to more. I’m very busy with my modeling-career now, but I’ll see what happens.

Q: How do you look at the men in this film, the actors?

A: Doutzen; They went trough such hard times, the incredibly cold! They really deserved an extra round of applause. Forunately I didn’t have to go trough that. They really had the experience Willem Barentsz and his men.

Q: Robert de Hoog said; I was the lucky man to get into the arms of Doutzen. He was very happy to had the opportunity to play scenes with you. He said you were a natural talent. You did a great job.

A: Doutzen; Well, thanks! Thanks! Thank you Robert. It’s really nice to hear from such a good experienced actor. I think the whole crew had that thing that it was nice to see a woman when you are surrounded by men all the time.

Awwwww sweet! Thanks wijn. :)

She looked really gorgeous at the Nova Zembla Premiere!! I loved her dress. ;)

-----------------

About her Harper's Bazaar shot, I can't wait to see the result. Two days seem rather long to shoot just an editorial, hopefully She has the cover!

-----------------

From twitter:

Supermodel @Doutzen Kroes unveils new t-shirt in NY on Wednesday... in partnership with Armani Exchange and dance4life

According to this site she will be at the Armani Exhange store in the Soho Disctrict from 4PM-5PM.