Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I know many of you are anxiously awaiting for Part II of my Supermodel Obsessions exclusive. And I know many of you were expecting pictures. Well, I currently do not have any more pictures :(

I have something better...A VIDEO!!! :D VS will be putting up webisodes on Thursday around the current Supermodel Obsession collection. What I have here is the complete collection of the webisodes. So you all are getting an advance viewing ;) Also, instead of having you download/view each webisode individually, the video I uploaded contains ALL the videos in the series :)

Unfortunately there are inconsiderate people who like to mooch off videos from forums and put it on YouTube :( Which was why I tagged the video. I worked very hard to provide you all with this video, and it would be very upsetting for someone who didn't do anything but download the video to take credit for my hard work!!!

Anyways, here is the video :D ...

Supermodel Obsessions, Fall 2008: Part II: (Full Video)

Capped and Etc. by Me (w/ help from adri-fan)

Please DO NOT Remove Mt Tag and/or Upload this onto your YouTube Page. Thanks! :)

41694010xw2.jpg

Click on Image to Download

I also made avatars from this video. Instead of bogging down the forum, I uploaded them onto my blog: http://thepinkcouture.livejournal.com/10715.html

I know many of you are anxiously awaiting for Part II of my Supermodel Obsessions exclusive. And I know many of you were expecting pictures. Well, I currently do not have any more pictures :(

I have something better...A VIDEO!!! :D VS will be putting up webisodes on Thursday around the current Supermodel Obsession collection. What I have here is the complete collection of the webisodes. So you all are getting an advance viewing ;) Also, instead of having you download/view each webisode individually, the video I uploaded contains ALL the videos in the series :)

Unfortunately there are inconsiderate people who like to mooch off videos from forums and put it on YouTube :( Which was why I tagged the video. I worked very hard to provide you all with this video, and it would be very upsetting for someone who didn't do anything but download the video to take credit for my hard work!!!

Anyways, here is the video :D ...

Supermodel Obsessions, Fall 2008: Part II: (Full Video)

Capped and Etc. by Me (w/ help from adri-fan)

Please DO NOT Remove Mt Tag and/or Upload this onto your YouTube Page. Thanks! :)

41694010xw2.jpg

Click on Image to Download

I also made avatars from this video. Instead of bogging down the forum, I uploaded them onto my blog: http://thepinkcouture.livejournal.com/10715.html