Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

deng gurl! you ghetto! wheres over hurr at? hahahahaah! well yeah... not all of 'us' are dark... i'm a walking proof! hahahha!

oh and i finally got V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i have to say that my mom is now a doutzen fan!!!

my mom was all like... "wow... this child is just simply beautiful!" and like she calls over my sister and my dad! hahahhahahahaha! i'm like... YEAH! go team doutzen!

Me too! :laugh:

Oh wow! Go Team Doutzen! :ddr:

I wish my family would be more interested in fashion. I'm the only one who's really into it <_<

And the only one who I can talk about models in my family is my niece who's also a Doutzen fan, thanks to moi :whistle: :D

hahahhaah! awww! well im kinda like that too... this is actually the first time my mom said anything about models!

but yeah... i talk to my brother about models... kinda... coz he's all victoria secret! hahahhahahaha!

i always bash miranda kerr coz he's in love with her! hahahaahah!

i'm like... "foo! shut yo face! she looks 12! it's all about doutzen!"

so he's indonesian

filipino are mix they're spanish. that's why they have spanish last name also hawaiian. the spaniard conquer the philipines. but anyways eddie is hot.

doutzie and eddie would make cute baby

their babies would be caramel.

vanilla + chocolate= caramel

doutzie+eddie=caramel

Damn! O'Boy is DARK!!!! Eddy is friggin burnt... like filipino status! hahahahahaah!

i'm still amazed that doutzen goes backpacking.... its like.... uhhh ur a supersupersuper model... is it legal for you to do what i do? hhahahahahaah!

she went backpacking a year and a half ago or something... back then she was just a supermodel :p