Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I've just read all of the pages on this thread. It took me 6 days :blink: I decided to visit this thread because of my friend, for whom Doutzen is number 1. And ok, I like her more now than before visiting this thread, but I think that I like Julia Stegner more. I mean, before I visited Julia's thread I was also like that I had no positive or negative feeling about her, just neutral. And after visiting Julia's thread I had better opinion about her, I mean, Julia is higher on my models list than Doutzen.

I don't like Doutzen at the runway, because she looks like she has no neck :blink: but I must admit that I just LOVE her Numero editorial 'Private Dancer". She looks there different than usual. I also like Doutzen's street style.

I love her dresses at Cannes. They were designed by Roberto Cavalli, my favourite designer. Btw the next designer collection for H&M will be designed by Cavalli.

And somebody asked if she is a virgin. I don't think so, because somebody posted here article and there was something like that she lived with her boyfriend, so I don't think they lived together without having sex, but I don't care, it's Doutzy's life, not mine.

btw does she has any imperfections? She seems to be ideal. And caring and bla bla bla what makes her a bit like not human in my opinion. I don't deny the fact that somebody could be a very good person, but Doutzen seems to be TO IDEAL!

wow... six days! gurl you are amazing!

i love that editorial too! it's my myspace!

I bet you that rumor is with Sven! but oh well! I really don't wanna get into this whole... THING.

And Doutzen is the IDEAL person... for me. Although I love the crazies... like Coco and Agyness and Ikeliene and Hillary!

---------------------------------------------

anyways... I havn't posted in a while and I have to say I've missed you guys.

Oh... and I have a question... well two...

does anyone have doutzen's eternity campaign? i wanna put it on my myspace as a background. for some reason... i feel like being romantic.

oh and does anyone know if the US Vogue edition for July is out yet?

This is a recolored picture from one of Doutzen's past editorials. I forgot which one, though. Anyway, I was inspired but the pictures that Pouty posted and made something of my own. I like to call this one "Stay Away From the Red Apples!"

post-14501-0-1446081132-97929_thumb.jpg

does anyone have doutzen's eternity campaign? i wanna put it on my myspace as a background. for some reason... i feel like being romantic.

oh and does anyone know if the US Vogue edition for July is out yet?

Here you go :flower:

th_40440_doutzen_calvin_klein_eternity_ad_0001_122_986lo.jpg th_40639_doutzen_calvin_klein_eternity_ad_0002a_122_575lo.JPG th_40453_doutzen_ck_eternity_ad_0003_122_927lo.JPG

And yes, the July issue of US Vogue is in newstands :)

Thanks, theese i love :heart:

This is a recolored picture from one of Doutzen's past editorials. I forgot which one, though. Anyway, I was inspired but the pictures that Pouty posted and made something of my own. I like to call this one "Stay Away From the Red Apples!"

post-4923-0-1446081137-96947_thumb.jpg

It's from her 93 paged france Elle (sept issue) editorial. I love this picture, her legs look sooo tall in that Mui Mui dress

I've just read all of the pages on this thread. It took me 6 days :blink: I decided to visit this thread because of my friend, for whom Doutzen is number 1. And ok, I like her more now than before visiting this thread, but I think that I like Julia Stegner more. I mean, before I visited Julia's thread I was also like that I had no positive or negative feeling about her, just neutral. And after visiting Julia's thread I had better opinion about her, I mean, Julia is higher on my models list than Doutzen.

I don't like Doutzen at the runway, because she looks like she has no neck :blink: but I must admit that I just LOVE her Numero editorial 'Private Dancer". She looks there different than usual. I also like Doutzen's street style.

I love her dresses at Cannes. They were designed by Roberto Cavalli, my favourite designer. Btw the next designer collection for H&M will be designed by Cavalli.

And somebody asked if she is a virgin. I don't think so, because somebody posted here article and there was something like that she lived with her boyfriend, so I don't think they lived together without having sex, but I don't care, it's Doutzy's life, not mine.

btw does she has any imperfections? She seems to be ideal. And caring and bla bla bla what makes her a bit like not human in my opinion. I don't deny the fact that somebody could be a very good person, but Doutzen seems to be TO IDEAL!

wow... six days! gurl you are amazing!

i love that editorial too! it's my myspace!

I bet you that rumor is with Sven! but oh well! I really don't wanna get into this whole... THING.

And Doutzen is the IDEAL person... for me. Although I love the crazies... like Coco and Agyness and Ikeliene and Hillary!

I also like Coco and Iekeliene.

With Sven? I thought this article was posted before rumours about Doutzen and Sven.

blue.eyes, I like your recoloured version more than original photo :-)