Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I remember taht pic wit her sis , whaan ugly sweater she's wearng , probly her great-granmother made it (mine (rip) use to...)

Isn't pretty as her??? omg far away from that first doutzen is super gorgeous she's perfection , second her sister isn't pretty really or skinny . I don't think there should be even a comparetment.

Um jelous..I dunno maybe..Or maube she's jelous but not in evil ,way butlike sad way...It;s probly killing her & she must be hapy too for her sis....

I had a thing for kate moss for a long time then adrianna for the past couple years......but i dont think ive seen anyone as beautiful as doutzen.......shes stunning and i love her personailty.....can we all band together and start writing to vogue elle bazaar and tell them to put her on the cover of there magazines...and victorias secret......if enough of us did it they would.....she deserves to be a supermodel.....look at her she was actually born for it....shes my NUMBER 1 favorite ......

I had a thing for kate moss for a long time then adrianna for the past couple years......but i dont think ive seen anyone as beautiful as doutzen.......shes stunning and i love her personailty.....can we all band together and start writing to vogue elle bazaar and tell them to put her on the cover of there magazines...and victorias secret......if enough of us did it they would.....she deserves to be a supermodel.....look at her she was actually born for it....shes my NUMBER 1 favorite ......

what should we do? :wave: