Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Loving the sparkling outfit :wub6yh2cm: & her hair

The make-up look for this MET gala is way too natural and normal

Wish she had more make-up on her face like Jourdun Dunn:drool:& some shiny lipstick/gloss 

This is probably 1 of her best red carpet looks

Can't even remember the last time Doutzen wearing a sparkling outfit .... it's been many years ago I think

instagram #doutzenkroes

She should always dye her hair like this ... this looks much better
I started to hate that outgrowth hair look

Although her dress is better suited for the Cannes film festival I'm glad she wore this outfit because she looked the prettiest out of all the people who attended this years MET gala 

She outshines everybody with this very simple clean look & without any jewelry (except her wedding ring):p 

Would love to see her wearing another Balmain Couture dress for this years Cannes film festival! Something like Kylie Jenner or Alessandra wore at this years MET gala. Doutzen will look like a Goddess on that red carpet in Cannes + she never worn something like that before

Add some L'Oréal Sublime Bronze on her skin & some matching sexy make-up & perfectly styled hair :drool:

Her streetstyle is on point on May 2 

Looking normal/her age instead of the boring/hideous granny look (except the grandma shoes) :laugh:

On 27.2.2016 at 2:59 PM, hollander said:

She´s back with her family in Africa (Kenye) to save the elephants :heart:

I assume they will stay there for a week

So that means, most probably no show(s) during fashion week in Paris

Or maybe/hopefully her management can arrange a show (exclusively) at the end of Paris fashion week 

.....and that's the result.......... :heart:

GLAMOUR US JUNE 2016

IN THE LAND OF GIANTS

DOUTZEN WITH HUSBAND SUNNERY JAMES AND THEIR KIDS

PHOTOGRAPHER: NATHANIEL GOLDBERG
STYLING: JILLIAN DAVISON
HAIR: RITA MARMOR
MAKE UP: STEVIE HUYNH

ZsNZfxBb.jpg 18p1juLG.jpg bT7a7Mep.jpg Ma9hXCh8.jpg t35Q1bUw.jpg zk4vzzGJ.jpg KP4Hu5DM.jpg 7sprgZdv.jpg crx2494V.jpg

visualizing.fashion

ARTICLE & BTS shots

oJAoPVsW.jpg 0gKpCaCo.jpg osBq0omN.jpg q913UKWS.jpg agPo3yo3.jpg redrqift.jpg 0ASyPYX9.jpg aaU93pcL.jpg

Gorgeous photos! I love the one in which she is running with Phyllon and the first one with her and Sunnery on the truck.

But:

She hides Myllena's face for months and then sticks her in Glamour? LOL :excited:

She is a real cutie and reminds me of Doutzen :flower:

DOUTZEN KROES GETS READY FOR THE MET GALA

THIS IS WHAT IT’S LIKE TO TAKE OVER A SUITE AT THE SOHO GRAND HOTEL WITH A SUPERMODEL

0DoJU3s3.jpg
Even the less red carpet-rabid amongst us know by now that the Balmain Army kind of dominated the Met Gala last night—and with the obvious solution to the Manus x Machina dress code apparently involving silver (and lots of it), one quickly understands why. As it turns out, Olivier Rousteing’s spangly, slinky gowns were just the thing (and an easy fix) when it came to dressing on theme. What you didn't see, of course, were the details—like how Doutzen Kroes' panelled column gown from the French house was being embellished and altered literally until the second it was time to dash out the door. And that's where we came in.

Let's rewind, because our favorite part of the entire getting ready process might have actually gone down before Kroes' mascara had so much as been applied or the polish on her hands and toes had even dried. When we rolled up to her suite at the Soho Grand Hotel, the model greeted us from her perch in the makeup chair—to her credit, it's a little tricky to come bounding to the door when you have a team of no less than five (!) working on you at once (that would be make-up artist Meredith Baraf, Braydon Nelson on hair, manicurist Ana Maria and stylist Ketevan Gvaramadze, plus team).

With Real Housewives blasting on Bravo in the background (a girl after our own heart, TBH), we were quizzing Kroes on the best fuel for an event like the Met (she swears by a big A.M. meal—this year's was Jamaican from Miss Lily’s in Soho), to the beauty essentials in her biggest-event-of-the-entire-calendar-year arsenal on our Snapchat, when there was suddenly a knock at the door. On the other side we found none other than Jourdan Dunn—one-fourth of Kroes' Balmain supermodel crew, which also included Alessandra Ambrosio and Cindy Crawford (while the other half were of the Kardashian/Jenner variety). And just like that, with a few last sips of her coconut water, Kroes was out the door—but not without us trailing her through the hotel, getting in on those last few I'm-on-my-way-to-a-fancy-ass-event shots. After all, the Met Gala only comes around once a year, right?
TkCG533T.jpg d0mLrNR3.jpg TLZ1AnPg.jpg AoAPhujU.jpg 6UlU5WRz.jpg ZydWxr5M.jpg HEE9TAF3.jpg zdeFpiH8.jpg yqlBtfeT.jpg LpRtz5PR.jpg 4LxE9lhw.jpg TTD57yYA.jpg Lh3hUwbz.jpg MoH6s7WA.jpg iSoVBull.jpg oW7xOajo.jpg xqXhkAr1.jpg aD98RXlq.jpg D6odHbcc.jpg SxVcQYEc.jpg 5Yn9fwnO.jpg D9i9gMo9.jpg BhoLczQH.jpg iGEQ9saG.jpg mCYoQxTb.jpg Ax2O26lw.jpg vQ0h278D.jpg
thecoveteur.com

Loved her hairstyle so much! But I would have liked they used more hairspray because at the end of the night her hair looked a bit different/slightly messy

She was sitting at the table with all the people wearing Balmain (I spot Kris Jenner, Joan, Jourdun, Cindy Crawford, Kanye,.. and Kim or Kylie filming this)