Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

why on earth they think Trentini is sexy? she is cute and a good model, that's it.

I think she is most sexy of the four, but that is just personal opinion. The important point is that the article is not about sexiness. The feature is "Super Powerful: Confessions and Secrets of the Major Models of Brazil". Whatever you think of her sexiness, Caroline is easily the most important of the four models they managed to get for the story. Renata Kuerten is still a relative unknown. Isabeli Fontana is now well past her prime. Izabel Goulart is having a remarkable late career resurgence that I am so happy about but Caroline is the one who best represents the purported theme of the article. If we accept that Gisele is essentially retired, Caroline is the second biggest model of Brazil right now after Raquel Zimmermann.

everyone is definitely entitled to their own opinion, but I disagree with everything you said completely. we'll just leave it at that :)

I get that this is the Izabel board, and I am a biased fan too as Izabel is personally one of my Top 10 favorite models, but I think we also must be objective. Caroline is arguably a Top 10 model (in terms of resume and prestige) within the industry right now. Izabel is not. Within the nation of Brazil, Caroline is without question one of the Top 4 models. If we include Gisele (and now that she has emerged from her pregnancy/baby seclusion to claim yet another American Vogue cover I must reverse myself and say that we must) it is very difficult to make an argument for including Izabel in that grouping. It is virtually impossible to make an argument for the other two. So while I too respect opinions, I just don't think you can objectively and in good faith complain about Caroline being there given the topic of the article. You can say that Caroline's looks don't suit you, and that is fair. But to say she doesn't belong is just being silly. Of the people pictured she "belongs" more than anyone.