Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

post-2529-1259546400_thumb.png post-2529-1259546463_thumb.png

don't think i had seen these posted before. i really miss this group of angels!

adrianaflima.com

I hope the angels in heaven look like that. It would be worth living a good life to know you have this waiting for you at the end.

Izabel is still my favorite Victoria's Secret model...even though she apparently won't be one much longer. Best ass I've seen out of all of them. And I'm an ass man for sure. ;) Her breasts are nice too, but I think Marisa has better ones from what I've seen. Izabel is still the one I'm most attracted to though. She looked great this year's fashion show.

Izabel visited Gisele and her new baby :wub:

Modelo Izabel Goulart visita Gisele Bündchen

POR BRUNO ASTUTO

Rio - Atualmente morando em Nova Iorque, a supertop paulista Izabel Goulart acaba de chegar ao País para passar as festas de fim de ano com a família. Antes de embarcar para o Brasil, ela visitou a amiga Gisele Bündchen e seu bebê recém-nascido. Segundo Izabel, o filho da modelo e do jogador de futebol americano Tom Brady é enorme e se parece muito com o pai, que, aliás, mede 1,93m.

River - Currently liveing in New Iorque, supertop São Paulo Izabel Goulart finishes to arrive at the Country to pass the parties of end of year with the family. Before embarking for Brazil, it visited the friend Gisele Bündchen and its just-born baby. According to Izabel, the son of the model and the American football player Tone Brady is enormous and if he seems the father very, who, by the way, measures 1,93m.

via giseledaily twitter

th_c56_970_498_G40w.jpgth_0d2_975_346_G40w.jpgth_dc5_975_602_G40w.jpgth_933_981_131_G40w.jpg

Hello there! I was wondering if you had those pictures much bigger then what they are now? It'd be amazing to see them in a bigger format if you have the originals, or if you could possibly scan them again, and save them in a much bigger format, pretty please? That would be great. ^_^

th_c56_970_498_G40w.jpgth_0d2_975_346_G40w.jpgth_dc5_975_602_G40w.jpgth_933_981_131_G40w.jpg

Hello there! I was wondering if you had these here pictures much bigger then what they are now? It'd be amazing to see them in a bigger format if you have the originals, or if you could possibly scan them again, and save them in a much bigger format, pretty please? That would be great. ^_^

:woot: :woot: OMG OMG OMG. I LOVE those pics Matute. And OMG ... i think I know that building also. hahahahaha See this is why I watch CSI:NY ... casue I can see a spot and say "I know that place". lol

And i love the news and other pics as well. Thanks soo much everyone. and that TABU one .. is that new? or out now? :shifty: :rofl: