Bellazon

Robin Holzken
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

post-49177-0-1446078669-78108_thumb.jpg

So excited! #bts @victoriassecret with this little cutie @_violet_willow_ , thank you so much for having me! @mrtonykelley @yinnawang @lizcresci #victoriassecret

yesss I wanna see her for VS pink too tho but great

ROBIN HÖLZKEN: ANGEL IN THE MAKING!

This post is also available in Dutch

Yesterday I received a text: “Guess who’s gonna work for Victoria’s Secret today!” The message was from Marjolein, Robin Hölzkens mom. The big day was finally here!

I had to know more, so I sent Robin a text. Instantly I noticed her user pic: “If you’re reading this, get me pizza!” That will be a bit difficult from here to NYC, but I owe you one, Robin!

INSTAGRAM

Victoria’s Secret was keeping an eye on Robin for a while now. “They already spotted me when I was seventeen, but I was in Europe and had to wait until I got eighteen.” How Victoria’s Secret spotted her? Through Instagram! “The woman behind VS Pink replied to one of my pictures, she saw me on the account of @whymodels. She asked who I was, and who my agent was.” So that’s how it goes!

“When I went to New York this summer, I had a VS casting. I didn’t know how it went, I couldn’t really read the casting director. A week later I heard they wanted me to do a test.”

After that test Robin had to wait, and then there was the good news: “I was working in LA when I checked my phone and read that VS wanted to work with me!”

DREAM COME TRUE

“It has always been my dream to work for Victoria’s Secret. When you see those women on the runway, you think: “Wow, I wish that was me!” I only worked for the online shop, but that alone is a big honor for me!”

A REALLY PERSONAL PERSONAL TRAINER

For a Victoria’s Secret body you have to train hard, but Robin is lucky: she has a personal trainer at home! “When I’m home, I always exercize with my mom, also known as Marjolein from Modelsinshape. When I’m traveling, I try to run a lot, even though I hate it, haha. I also do a lot of exercizes my mom taught me, and of course I eat healthy foods.”

And now..? “I hope that VS wants to keep shooting with me, and then I hope one day I can do the casting for the show! It’s a small chance, but you have to have hope, right? I already feel super honored they asked me for the website, so I’ll just wait and see what happens!”

fashionmilk.com

Robin has modelled for G-Star Raw and is currently on there website. (I can't grab the pics) :flower: