Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

017dv.th.jpg 031je.th.jpg 049ks.th.jpg

Britney attended a special party organized by Elizabeth Arden to celebrate the success of all her three fragrances and to also launch In Control, the latest addition to the line. The event took place at the Hudson Hotel in New York City

130nr.th.jpg 312hg.th.jpg 167wi.th.jpg 303cf.th.jpgpost-99-1147195982_thumb.jpgpost-99-1147196039_thumb.jpgpost-99-1147196092_thumb.jpg

she is. is over.

Britney Spears has finally confirmed her second pregnancy to her mom Lynne a published report claims. And that same report claims Brit's mom did not take the news well.

Larry Haley writes that after Brit kept the pregnancy under wraps from Lynne for four months before she finally invited mom to her Malibu home for the confession.

She feared her parent's disapproval the article in the Enquirer reports and it appears her instincts were correct.

"Britney asked her (mom) to come over to the Malibu house because she needed to have a conversation with her," a source revealed to the weekly tabloid. "Britney had been avoiding getting together with her mom because she expected Lynne would be unhappy with a second pregnancy."

Brit knows her mom; the report claims the news drove Brit's mom Lynne to tears.

"(Lynne) just sat there crying while Britney talked about how happy she was," the source told the mag. "But Britney felt so bad seeing her mother in tears she started to cry as well."

The rub - according to the report - is that Lynne had hoped Brit would concentrate on her career instead of taking a back seat to husband Kevin Federline's career ambitions.

Hard to argue. After all Mother knows best.

For the record - there is till no official confirmation of a second Britney pregnancy.

Britney Spears and husband Kevin Federline are expecting their second child together, Spears told David Letterman during a surprise visit to his show on Tuesday afternoon.

Spears's announcement, first reported by Access Hollywood, can be seen on tonight's episode of The Late Show with David Letterman.

Spears, 24, and Federline, 28, already have a son, Sean Preston, who was born in September of last year. The pop star, who has been on an extended hiatus for nearly two years, calls motherhood "such an intense experience."

Spears wed Federline in September 2004, and the pair began talking about starting a family soon after. "I can see myself as a mom. Next year at 23, I am so there," she told PEOPLE shortly after the wedding. Just four days short of the couple's first wedding anniversary, she had accomplished that goal.

As for her career, Spears told PEOPLE in February, "I'm going to (get back to work), but I'm going to do it with definite balance for my baby because I want him to have the best of both worlds."

Spears, who lives with Federline and "Sean P" in their newly remodeled home in Malibu, recently returned to the spotlight by making a guest appearance on Will & Grace.

Meanwhile, Federline is following in his wife's footsteps: His debut album Playing with Fire is scheduled for release in August.

Of her domestic life out of the spotlight, Spears added: "I'm happy. I'm very blessed. I have a beautiful home, a wonderful family, supportive, loving people around me. I have a great life.

b4.5.jpg b2.5.jpg b3.5.jpg b5.2.jpg